Co-Op Mission Pt. 3

Kakashi and Tsuki were suddenly awakened by a loud bang outside the shelter.

"What the hell was that?!" Tsuki whispered loudly while reaching for a kunai in her satchel.

"I don't know but stay on your guard." Kakashi said also reaching for a kunai. Before the either of them had the chance to move, a string of chakra quickly made it's way into the shelter like a snake before wrapping around Tsuki's right wrist and tying it to Kakashi's left wrist. They attempted to pull their hands apart but the chakra string held tight and only gave them about a foot and a half of slack between their wrists.

"What the hell?! Now we're tied together?!" Tsuki tugged her wrist, testing the chakra cuff's strength. Her movements simply cause Kakashi's hand to move in response.

"We need to break whatever Jutsu this is." Kakashi said trying to slice the string of chakra with a kunai to no avail.

"Come out Tsuki! We know you're in there!" A conniving voice demanded from outside of the shelter.

"How were we followed?" Kakashi whispered quietly,"I didn't sense anybody near us. Are there people after you, Tsuki?"

Tsuki shrugged,"Orochimaru, maybe?" She began formulating a plan in her head,"But unfortunately I think we're just gonna have to fight like this, Kakashi."

"And how are we supposed to do that?!" Kakashi asked

"I don't know! Clearly we don't know what were up against and we can't figure out how to break this Jutsu. Our taijutsu style is the same since we both learned from Sakumo sensei and you can use your Sharingan to read my movements. We'll watch each other's backs!" Tsuki blurted out her half-baked plan. Kakashi thought about it for a moment and realized that was probably the only option they had.

"Ok, we'll move together but you go up ahead first so I can watch you with my Sharingan.." Kakashi said lifting his headband to reveal his piercing red eye.

Tsuki nodded and they both stood together to make their way out of the shelter, only to be greeted by seven sound ninja, standing in a half circle around their shelter.

Tsuki gritted her teeth as she barely recognized their familiar faces,'Definitely henchmen of Orochimaru.' Kakashi had the same thought, and quickly became extremely worried about her safety from these goons.

"Long time no see Kuraku! So good to see you again, but we're here on orders from Orochimaru to bring you back to the hideout." The owner of the voice they heard earlier said menacingly as the troupe took a fighting stance.

Tsuki's eyes widened and she began to panic inside. She would do anything to not have to once again become Orochimaru's lab rat. Kakashi glanced over at Tsuki and noticed the panic written on her face. He refused to let anything bad happen to her.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Kakashi was calm, his muscles tightening ever so slightly to prepare for battle while his hand gripped his kunai tighter and held in front of his torso.

Tsuki gasped at the fact that he was so quick to defend her,'You're not special, Tsuki! Kakashi would defend any one of us comrades. Don't get the wrong idea!'

"You're right. Being as my jutsu tied you two together, which by the way can't be broken for 24 hours, even if I die, then I guess we'll have to take you as well, Copy Ninja." The menacing voice spoke once again.

"Chojougan!" Tsuki activated her visual prowess as two of the henchman began to sprint towards Kakashi and Tsuki. Tsuki begun by taking control of the water falling from the sky and whipping several streams forward that cut down the first enemy down. The second one approached from Kakashi's side and engaged him in a taijutsu fight ultimately pulling Tsuki into it seeing as their one of their hands were tied together.