Sit on My Face (🍋)

Tsuki put the twins to bed and took a hot shower. Afterwards she slipped on a simple black set of lingerie that she knew was one of Kakashi's favorites and put on a silk robe over the top. She laid in bed waiting for him but got up every hour on the hour to check on the twins and make sure Kanari was still in her room. After explaining to her that she couldn't leave the house on her own, the silver-haired toddler was doing a good job of resisting the urge to give in to "the pull".

Kakashi was staying late again, and Tsuki's eyes started to close on their own accord. Eventually she gave in and just fell asleep under the covers.

Kakashi eventually came home and dropped his shoes by the front door. He made his way into the hallway and poked his head in the twins' room and saw that they were sound asleep. When he made it to his bedroom he found Tsuki snuggled into the cover laying on her back, also fast asleep.

'Fuck, I took too long at the office again..' He thought to himself, he felt bad for asking Tsuki to stay up for him and wondered how long she had been waiting. He stripped his clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

Tsuki heard the water turn on and rubbed her eyes awake before heading to the bathroom where she found Kakashi stepping into the shower.

"Hey." She said sleepily with a small smile pulling her silk robe closed to cover her body.

"Hey." He smiled back,"I'm sorry I'm home so late, I hope you didn't wait up too long."

"It's ok I spent most of the night checking on the twins to make sure Kanari didn't try to leave again."

"Oh ok good. Will you do me a huge favor then?"

Tsuki nodded.

"Will you make me some tea, please?"

"Sure thing, babe."

Tsuki made her way to kitchen and put together a cup of tea with lemon for Kakashi and went back to the bedroom and set the tea on his nightstand. Her stomach growled so she went back to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

She grabbed a few strawberries from the fridge and the can of whipped cream. She dispensed some of the whipped cream onto the strawberries and took a bite.

By this time Kakashi had finished showering and came out sipping his cup of tea. He looked at her eating her snack, her silk robe had fallen open to show off the lacy lingerie she was wearing underneath. The black fabric barely covered her sweet spots enough to tease him.

"Damn, girl, can I eat you like that?" He asked walking up to her.

Tsuki laughed and immediately looked down to his v-line where his bath towel was barely hanging onto his body.

"You're so fucking attractive Kakashi. Like can you not show me up with that body of yours?" She teased. He picked her up by the hips and set her to sit on the counter.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He pressed his forehead to hers,"Look at you." He pushed her back and ran his eyes down her entire body. Appreciating every curve and every perfect imperfection she had. His hands followed the pattern his eyes took down her skin. Tsuki sighed and put some whipped cream on a strawberry and held it up for Kakashi, which he leaned in and seductively took a bite of with a smirk on his face. Tsuki's body got hot at the sight of his not often seen mouth wrapping exquisitely around the red berry, desperately wishing it was her pussy.

She leaned in just after he finished chewing and slowly gave him in open mouth kiss, teasing him with her tongue before pulling away. He smirked. His wife was so fucking hot to him, anything and everything she did drove him mad.