One Night Pt. 2 (🍋)

Tsuki looked up at Kakashi with longing in her eyes as Kakashi gripped onto her hair.

"Open your mouth." Kakashi demanded as he grabbed onto her jaw and squeezed it open with his free hand.

Tsuki's mouth forcefully opened and Kakashi spat directly onto her tongue.

"Swallow."

She happily obeyed. Kakashi pulled her face closer to his

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight or an impatient brat?" He seethed into her ear, still tugging on her hair

"I promise to be good, Daddy." She whimpered. She was already getting wet, she wanted to be good, but Kakashi edged her so much she got impatient and slipped up sometimes.

"We'll see if you can keep that promise, princess." His teeth grazed her jawline as he lightly bit down on it with a kiss. She reached her hands up to wrap around his neck when he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her sides.

"Don't fucking touch me, whore." Kakashi said coldly

'Fuck why do I like when he degrades me so much?!' Tsuki thought in her head

"Don't touch me unless I say so." Kakashi reached up to tightly squeeze her breast while he placed bites along her neck and jawline, causing her to gasp. Preventing herself from touching Kakashi was going to be torture, but for now she obeyed.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Tsuki whimpered

"Thank you for apologizing. As you should." Kakashi had a way of degrading her but still letting her know that he loved and cared about her.

He hungrily shoved his tongue down her throat with a low growl, Tsuki just opened her mouth and let it happen. She dared not do anything without his permission.

He pulled away to give her that permission,"You can kiss me back, Kuraku."

Tsuki didn't hesitate to start kissing him while her arms were still pinned to her sides. Kakashi chuckled in his mind at Tsuki's eagerness. He loved giving her these little rewards along the way, it really showed how desperate of a state she was in. He used her eagerness to gauge how much he was teasing her and how much further he thought he could take it.

Kakashi pulled away from the kiss and Tsuki's lips attempted to follow him but he gently pushed her back by the collar bone as she let out a small whine. He alternated his gentleness and rough side in perfect balance.

Kakashi put his knees onto the bed and shuffled to the headboard practically dragging Tsuki by her hair. He had a thing for her soft brown hair, and he liked how it looked tangled in his hand.

He sat leaning up against the headboard and pulled Tsuki up so she straddled his thigh and started making out with her again.

Tsuki was getting unbearably aroused at the painfully sweet feeling of Kakashi pulling her hair. Her body moved before her mind could catch up and she started grinding her womanhood against his thigh.

Kakashi didn't even notice at first, he was to occupied with kissing Tsuki but he got alerted when she let out a small moan into his mouth. Kakashi immediately pulled away and dug his nails into her hips, sure to leave bruises.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He threatened against her mouth.

Tsuki stopped as he dug his nails harder into her skin letting out a whimper from the pain.

"I-I.." she wanted to start explaining.

"Are you really that weak Kuraku that you had to start humping my leg like a fucking dog?"