Amends

[Synopsis: After a humiliating loss to Player, followed by an argument, Bro decides to pull a fast one on him...Unfortunately, his seemingly petty revenge turns into a pretty big deal, and the only way to fix it is to directly undo what he did.]

[Location: The Skeld]

____________________________________________________________

"Guys, I'm TELLIN' ya, it's a self report!"

"Bro, Veteran was with me in Security. He followed me up to the MedBay doors where we saw you kill MrCheese."

"Well that'd make Veteran your accomplice!"

"There's only one Impostor left, ya dingus," Veteran told him...Bro couldn't think of anyway to defend himself once that part slipped.

"Y'all are stupid."

"Your name isn't 'Y'all," it's Bro," Player retorted. "Now you're getting ejected."

"All those in favor of casting Bro into the cold, empty void of space, say aye!"

"Aye!"

All of the remaining crewmembers agreed, and Bro was immediately voted off, thrown into the airlock and ejected into the vacuum of outerspace...The screen faded to black, and the crewmate victory screen faded in. Player, Veteran, Captain and TheGentleman were the only ones left alive, and everyone else's ghosts hovered around them.

When everyone spawned back into the dropship, it was all cheers and happiness. MrCheese reunited with TheGentleman in a tight hug.

"Sorry I had to die on you, TheGentleman. But cam baiting does work, heh heh."

"You did a great job out there, beany boy."

"Man. After all this time, you'd think Bro would know how to better play his cards as an Impostor," Player remarked as he spoke to Captain an Veteran. "Say Captain, has he ever actually won a round as Impostor without getting ejected?"

"I...can't recall. And he's been a part of the lobby for longer than you and Veteran, so I guess that's saying something."

"You guys talkin' about me?"

Bro stepped up to them, not looking very pleased about people talking about him like that.

"Y'know, just because I get caught a lot doesn't mean I can't not get caught. What do you guys take me for, an idiot?"

The trio exchanged glances with one another before looking at the blue-clad crewmate again.

"...Do you really want us to answer that question?" Player asked him.

"Oh, wise guy, huh? You wanna piece o' me?"

"No."

"Dude, step off," Veteran told him. "You just made a fool outta yourself out there, and I don't think makin' yourself look like a jerk on top of that is going to help anything."

Bro paid him no mind.

"When I'm the Impostor next time, you're the first one on my list, ya hear?"

"Wow. Do you think it was a good idea to say that in front of two other people?" the red crewmate asked him, adjusting his beanie in a somewhat smug manner.

Bro stammered for a few seconds as he thought of what to say next, then shook his head and growled.

"Like either of your dumb friends are gonna remember that! One has a goldfish memory, and the other's just an overgrown 1st grader!"

"Alright, Bro, I think it's time you backed off. Veteran might not have the best memory, but he isn't going to put up with you saying stuff like that about him. Are you?"