Return of the Terrible Twosome

[Synopsis: Two familiar faces reappear in the lobby, and this time, it's with a vengeance. Fortunately, Player hatches a plan to retaliate against the troublemakers.]

[Location: The Skeld]

____________________________________________________________

"Wow! The lobby filled up fast today, didn't it?" Captain remarked.

"Heck yeah it did," Player agreed. "We've barely been open for a minute and we've already got eleven people!"

It was true; the lobby currently consisted of Player, Veteran, Captain, TheGentleman, Mother, MrEgg, PoopyFarts, Engineer, Gnome, Angel and Goober.

"...Yo Gentledude, where's MrCheese at?" Veteran inquired.

"Oh. MrCheese said he'd be on in a minute; he's currently finishing scrubbing a rather troublesome hunk of burnt parmesan off the bottom of a baking dish that was left over from out dinner last night," TheGentleman informed them.

"Burnt cheese, huh?" Mother remarked. "I've been there. Stubborn stuff, lemme tell ya."

"He said he was nearly done shortly before I joined, so he should be on shortly."

"I'll give it another minute then," Captain said to him. "Hey, maybe we'll get another couple people while we wait!"

As if on queue, the spawning noise sounded off, and two figures appeared on the right set of seats side-by-side, obscured in the white glow as they appeared.

"Well, lookie there! Wonder who we've got?"

...As soon as their colors faded in, Captain's smile dropped, as did the smiles of everyone else when they realized who the two crewmates were.

"...Hey, Blue. Does this place ring a bell to you?"

"I dunno, NotOrange. But whatever the case, there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere."

"Oh, God. You two?" Veteran asked. "Didn't you guys try to screw around with our game the last time you were here?"

"If by 'screw around' you mean 'enhance and improve,' I suppose you might be onto something," NotOrange remarked. "Huh. Maybe there is enough room in your cranium for your brain to exceed the size of an atom."

"Hey. Enough o' your fancy talk. Whatever all that means, we're not gonna put up with it."

"Oh really?" Blue retorted. "Well then we're not gonna put up with THIS red try hard for sending us to the Cheater's Lobby."

He pointed an azure finger in Player's direction, hoping he'd done a number on his self esteem, but the accusee was quick to defend himself.

"Me? I sent YOU to the Cheater's Lobby? How about you two sent yourselves? I might've screwed up by going along with your little mod thing for a minute there, but once that was cleared up, it looks like Innersloth finally got their culprits figured out and gave you what you deserved. How's THAT for putting up with things?"

"Hey, we didn't get outta there the same way you did! Took a LOT more than just an apology...Would have been a lot easier if you'd just kept your mouth shut and put up with it."

"Alright, that's it! No one talks about my bestie that way!" Captain butt in.

"Ey look Blue, We got Dumb and Dumber up in here. Perfect, a movie night."

"How about you two heathens speak for yourselves!?" Mother snapped at the two troublemakers. "As if YOU'RE one to talk about the size of someone's brain when your emotional capacity isn't any bigger. I should know, judging by how you treat your son."