Before the Christmas Party-Part 4: PoopyFarts96

[Synopsis: For it to be such a wonderful time of year, there can be a surprising amount of stressors during Christmas...Especially for those considered to be outcasts among their peers.]

[Location: PoopyFarts' apartment]

this chapter is going to drive everyone nuts, i know it. 😂

____________________________________________________________

The brown-clad figure lay in bed clutching his poop emoji plush, a stray tear shedding from his visor every so often...Tonight was the night of the Christmas party, and he imagined himself being the only one who wasn't looking forward to it.

I probably shouldn't even go, he said to himself. Even if I did show up, would anyone even notice?

PoopyFarts had been thinking about his status among the group over the past few days, and he'd come to the conclusion that the only purpose he served was to be the group laughing stock. At first, he enjoyed making them laugh. But then he began to question whether they were laughing WITH him or AT him. And that uncertainty made him begin to re-evaluate his worth along the lobby.

Is that was I've become? he asked himself, sniffling loudly. Is that what I am to everyone?

...That was when he heard a knock at his door.

After a moment of contemplating whether or not he should answer it, he finally decided to get up and leave his bedroom, heading out into the main room and making his way to the front door. When he peered I to the eye hole, a familiar purple-clad figure in a red silk scarf and dark head band came into view.

"こんにちは? プーピーさん? 家に居る?"

PoopyFarts wondered what Ninja was doing at his home, but he wasn't about to turn him down, especially seeing how cold it was outside. He unlocked the door and opened it, letting the figure inside...Ninja hung his scarf up and took his boots off at the door, giving the brown crewmate a light bow as he entered.

"立ち寄ると思った," he said to him. "昨日私たちが遊んでいたとき、あなたは落ち込んでいたようでした."

"Pfrrrt..."

"問題ありません. とにかくあなたのことをもう少しよく知りたかっただけだと思います. これは良い機会でした."

The brown figure's eyes widened at his response.

"Pfft. Thpbbbt!?!"

"はい、はい、わかりました," Ninja replied to him. "鼓腸について話すことについて私自身の研究をする前に、私はあなたとキャプテンがどのように相互作用するかを研究し、私が何ができるかを学びました。 さて、私があなたに質問するのは、あなたが日本語で同じことをどのくらいやっているのかということです."

The purple figure smirked and placed a hand on his hip.

"Tfrrt...Pfffft."

"同じ、ハァッ? 面白い," Ninja replied back. "あなたと私...あなたは私たちが話す方法で他の人とは違うと言うことができます."

"Pffrt..."

"それがあなたを悩ませているのですか?" the purple crewmate asked, to which the brown crewmate nodded.

"...Tbppt, pfft, pfffrt. Thbbbbbt."

"あなたが生まれてからミュート? わお..."

"Pthbbbt, pfft, thpbt," PoopyFarts told him. "...Pfft thbbt, pfrrt pft pffffbbbbt."