Pyjamas

[Synopsis: The good news is MrEgg has some new sleepwear he's been meaning to try on! The bad news is he's not very keen on being seen in them...Fortunately, the crew is able to put his fear of embarrassment to rest!]

[Location: The Skeld]

*this is based off a drawing i posted on deviantart that some of you may or may not have seen, but i hope u liek :P*

____________________________________________________________

"Hoo...What a day it's been," MrEgg sighed to himself as he headed into his quarters for the night. "It's about time I retire..."

He yawned as he closed the door behind him, then tiredly carried himself over to his bed and flopped down onto it, letting his entire body relax...He might have fallen asleep right then and there had something sitting next to his door not caught his eye.

Oh my goodness, I completely forgot! he exclaimed in his head, pushing himself back off the bed and onto his feet before heading over to the door and snatching the white poly mailer up off the floor.

I must say. MIRA's earth-to-space teleportation service is proving effective thus far.

He'd ordered the package from earth, and when it arrived at HQ, it was put in a teleporter and delivered directly to the crew's coordinates, whether they were on Polus or the Skeld. Other crewmembers had been delivered mail in this manner while away on missions, and he was glad to have found out how well the system worked.

...Though he was even more glad just to have his order now; he'd been waiting for almost a week at that point for it to arrive.

With a smile on his face, the pink crewmate headed back to his bed, sat down with the package and tore it open, pulling out what was inside and holding it out in front of him to get a look at it.

"...Just as good as I imagined!" he remarked, very satisfied with what he got. "If not better!"

It was a set of baby blue pyjamas patterned with sunny side up eggs, just like the one he wore atop his head. He'd fallen in LOVE with them as soon as he'd come across them online, and now he finally had a set.

Of course, he ALSO surmised that he would look absolutely ridiculous in them to the rest of the crew, so he refrained from sharing his findings with them and had kept his parcel discreet when he'd gone to retrieve it that afternoon.

"Now, let's try this on for size."

He pulled each of his short beany legs into the bottoms, then wrapped the top around himself and buttoned up the front of it before looking at himself in the mirror.

"Looks great," he nodded, straightening his outfit out a bit more and taking in the softness of the fleece the pyjamas were made of. "...Feels lovely, too. I doubt I'll be cold at night as often anymore."

He eyed his bed, and another wave of sleepiness washed over him. He could practically hear it calling his name, and he didn't plan on keeping it waiting.

Oh, I'm going to sleep WELL tonight.

"Hey, MrEgg!"

The pink crewmate nearly jumped right out of his new sleepwear at the sound of a voice paired with his door opening, and a familiar cheese-headed figure stepped inside without any form of invitation.

"You seen Cheddar's rubber chicken anywhere in here? I think I left it here last time we hung out."

"MRCHEESE! How many times do I have to tell you to KNOCK!?!"