QUICK BIT OF NEWS:

heyo, um yeah.

just so everyone knows, this book is going on hiatus for a little bit. there's something else i'm trying to work on writing right now, and it's sort of taking up the time i usually spend doing this. it's not discontinued, though; i'll try to post something small in the next few days if i have the energy, but other than that, i can't really guarantee when the next update will be. i might be able to pick the speed back up a bit further into june, though.

also, i don't have quite as much time or energy to write in general as of late; not only is the insanely hot weather requiring me to check things outside more frequently(and therefore draining more of my energy,) but the air conditioning in my workspace is currently broken, and whenever i try to sit down and write there for extended periods of time, i get hot and uncomfortable, which makes it harder to motivate myself and keep a straight line of thought. the good news is it might be getting replaced soon, but until it is, there's not much i can do about it. i technically could write in a cooler space with my phone, but it would be more time consuming and much more prone to writing errors.

until the AC situation gets a bit better, i'll try to manage though.

have a good day, everyone. hopefully i'll see you again here soon. ^^