call it what you want

"my parents would kill me if they found out." i said with a shaky voice.

"then they won't." he shrugged as he stepped closer. his hands found my waist and pulled my closed to his body. i looked up at him to see his brown eyes already admiring me with a smile.

"and the tabloids?" i asked tilting my head slightly.

"they won't find out, and if they do i'll go everywhere in town to get all of them before anyone else can." he said making me laugh slightly.

"fine." i said causing his lips to curl into a smile.

he slowly leaned in, i smiled against his lips before kissing him passionately. his hands roamed down my back as mine found their way to his dark curls.

if anyone ever found out i was seeing him, i would never hear the end of it. however, the feelings that he created in my body was intoxicating. it was something that i never wanted to quit.

"you're so beautiful." he whispered against my lips.

my cheeks heat up every time he compliments me, i gave up hiding it from him at this point.

"come on," i said taking his hand and leading him to my bed.

his tall figure hovered over my body as his lips devoured mine. i tugged at the bottom of his shirt signaling him to take it off. he broke the kiss for a split second to reveal his toned abdomen. my hand traced over the muscles as he returned to my lips.

"why do you do this to me?" he asked breathlessly as he rested his forehead against mine.

"hey, you're the one that showed up here at midnight." i argued as i smiled.

"i had to see you." he said wrapping his arm around my waist and flipping me over before he laid down beside me.

"I'm glad you did." i said before kissing him again.

call it what you want you to, but this was dangerous.

pt. 2?
also the new spider man made me cry more than i'd like to admit :,)