hype

this was requested and i love the idea

i sat down in front of the mirror and looked down at all of the makeup lined up in front of me. it was friday night, and my boyfriend and i had decided to have a date night.

i let my damp brown hair out of the messy bun before i began applying light makeup.

"baby," i turned my head to see shawn leaning against the door frame, "you are so beautiful."

i blushed and smiled, "well that was random, but thank you."

he pushed himself off the doorframe and then stood behind my chair. his eyes watched me closely as i applied mascara on my dark long eyelashes. his eyes fell to my hair that was starting to turn into his natural curls.

he ran his finger through it softly. "I love the blonde strands." he said as his lips curved upwards.

i smiled even more before slipping my glasses on. i stood up and turned towards him. i placed my arms over his shoulders as i ran my fingers through his fluffy hair.

"you're being really sweet, but i'm not complaining." i said looking into his chocolate colored eyes.

"i just love hyping you up, and seeing your really cute dimples when you smile." he said as he kissed placed a sweet but simple kiss on my forehead.

"i love you, you know that right?" i asked looking up at him.

"but i love you more," he said before placing his lips onto mine. he held my body close to his as he pulled away.

"thanks for always hyping me up." i said placing my hand on his chest.

"always angel." he said before kissing me once more.

I reallyyyy hope you like this 😂