Cake Flavors

"Red velvet is clearly superior" Gilbert huffed causing Elizabeta to gasp dramatically while she placed her hand over her heart. 

"I can't believe you would say such a thing! Chocolate fudge is vastly superior" She cried out in outrage which lead to the two of them bickering back an forth. 

This is how Roderich found them half an hour later. He paused in the door way and watched the Hungarian and Prussian bicker back an forth. He sighed silently in exasperation before he cleared his throat which caused the two of them to whirl around to face him. 

"Roderich which cake flavor is better red velvet or chocolate fudge?" Elizabeta questioned causing Roderich to give her a confused look. 

"Red velvet" He said causing Elizabeta to groan while Gilbert gasped dramatically. 

"Did you just...agree with me?" He asked shocked causing Roderich's eyes to widen in horror. 

"Oh, I wish I could take-" He began only to be cut off by Gilbert making excited squeaking sounds, that sounded suspiciously like bird chirps. 

"Nope! You said it! No take-backs!" He shouted excitedly before he bolted out of the room. 

"Ludwig you'll never believe it but Roddy actually agreed with me!" He shouted as he disappeared from sight. Roderich let out a long suffering sigh which caused Elizabeta to chuckle in amusement. 

"You are never living that down" She said teasingly before leaving the room as Roderich groaned loudly in despair.