Bad Fish

Toby fretted worriedly as he moved back an forth as he adjusted Michelle, Jett, and Alfred's blankets and made sure their puke buckets were empty. He sighed softly as he stared at his sick siblings. 

The four of them had gone out for dinner together, Matthew and Leon had skipped out to go on a date's with Abel and Emil respectively, and the three of them had ordered fish while he had gotten pasta. Apparently the fish had been poorly prepared which lead to Alfred, Michelle and Jett getting food poisoning. 

"Toby" Alfred groaned and the New Zealander squatted down next to him to see what he wanted. The American gave him a weak glare as he gripped Toby's shirt collar. 

"Next time I try to get fish just slap me okay?" He said seriously causing Toby to chuckle in amusement as he nodded. Alfred sighed before sinking back down onto his pillow. 

He stood up and winced when he heard Jett throwing up which caused a chain affect and Michelle and Alfred threw up as well. He was so glad he hand't gotten the fish as well or he would be just as miserable as them. 

He jumped when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, he quickly pulled it out and saw that Matthew had sent him a text. 

Me and Leon will be there soon, also I told Francis what happened so he should arrive soon as well. 

Toby sighed in relief at this, he was relieved to know that he wouldn't have to take care of the three of them alone anymore. He winced again when he heard the three of them puking again, 

"They better get here soon" He mumbled to himself as he once again emptied the sick trio's puke buckets.