Mathias Really Wants To Go To Atlantis

Lukas paused as he stepped into the backyard and blinked slowly at what he saw. It was Mathias sitting next to a kiddy pool while glaring  at the person in it, the thing was the person in the pool was a green eyed blonde haired mermaid. It seemed like Mathias was interrogating her and she was refusing to cooperate 

"Mathias, care to explain why your interrogating a mermaid?" He asked slowly as he approached the duo causing both of them to turn and face him. 

"She won't tell me where Atlantis is" He announced childishly causing the mermaid to huff while Lukas face palmed. 

"And I told you I'm from a lagoon, I've never even been to Atlantis!" The mermaid shrieked causing both of them to wince. Lukas sighed and gave Mathias an exasperated look.

"How did you even get her here?" He asked and Mathias pointed at a partially ripped up fishing net. 

"I used that" He said causing Lukas to once again face palm before he turned to face the fuming mermaid. 

"I'm sorry about him he's an idiot" He said causing her to giggle while Mathias cried out in disagreement. He swished his wrist and a blue swirling portal appeared which startled Mathias and the mermaid. 

"This will take you back home" He said causing a large grin to appear on the mermaid's face before she dived through the portal, once she was gone the portal disappeared. Lukas turned to look at Mathias and saw that he was pouting. 

"If you promise not to abduct anymore magical creatures I'll introduce you to an actual Atlantian mermaid" He said causing a large grin to appear on the Dane's face as he jumped up and pulled Lukas into a tight hug. 

"Really! Oh thank you thank you thank you!" He gushed causing Lukas to roll his eyes as faint smile appeared on his face.