Top Ten Things

Elizabeta smiled softly as she held Gilbert hand over her stomach so that he could feel the baby kick. 

"Sorry this is taking so long, he kicked for everyone else" She said apologetically to which Gilbert just shrugged as continued to try and feel the baby. 

"It's hard for the little guy to perform under pressure" Roderich said defensively causing Lovino to smirk. 

"Top Ten things Roderich said on his wedding night" He said mischievously causing Roderich to blush while everyone else snickered, except Elizabeta who covered hers with a cough. They were cut off by Gilbert gasping in awe. 

"Woah! It was small, but I think I felt something!" He said excitedly causing everyone to smile, except Feliciano who had a faint smirk on his face. 

"Top Ten things Elizabeta said on her wedding night" He said teasingly causing Lovino to howl with laughter before he high fived his brother while everyone except Roderich chuckled, including Elizabeta. 

"Stop laughing at it, Elizabeta!" He snapped grumpily as he crossed his arms which caused smirks to appear on everyone faces. 

"Top Ten things Roderich said on his wedding night!" Everyone said cheerfully causing Roderich to huff in frustration before he stormed out of the room which just made everyone laugh even more.