1,2,4 Pigs In The House

"You are all remarkably well behaved tonight...what did you do?" Arthur questioned as he took a seat at the table causing Alfred and Matthew to give him way to innocent looks. 

"What do you mean dad? We haven't done anything" Matthew said sweetly causing Arthur to give them both a suspicious look. Before he could question them further he heard a thump come from up stairs. He glanced up at the ceiling and completely missed the mischievous grins that briefly appeared on the boys faces. 

"What was that?" He asked as he looked back at them only for the two of them to shrug innocently.

"We don't know dad" Alfred said sweetly, Arthur furrowed his eyebrows before getting up and heading upstairs. Once he disappeared upstairs the two of them began giggling to themselves. 

Their giggles increased tenfold when they heard a loud shriek come from upstairs. Not even ten seconds later Arthur stormed down stairs with a furious expression on his face as he struggled to hold the three piglets in his arms, said piglets had numbers painted onto their backs. Those numbers being 1, 2 and 4, 

"Very funny boys" He growled before he went and placed the piglets in the backyard before he once again turned to face the giggling duo. 

"No dessert" He said causing them to pout. 

"Now go up to your room and think about what you two did while I track down the other pig" He ordered before walking away. Alfred and Matthew continued to pout as they trudge up into their shared room. As soon as the door was closed they began giggling once again, there was no other pig.