Pinkberry Fixes Everything

Gilbert rubbed his cheek tenderly as he shuffled his way towards his basement. He had been playfully teasing Roderich when Elizabeta came out of nowhere and punched him in the face, she had forgotten her frying pan at home thankfully. She then had proceeded to yell at him for being such an annoying pest. 

He flopped down on his bed and sighed, it seemed like the only thing he was good at was annoying people. He rolled over onto his side and pulled his stuffed panda close to his chest. Gilbird chirped worriedly as he landed on the Prussian's head, Gilbert just reached up and ran his fingers through the birds feathers. 

He glanced over at his phone tiredly when he heard it beeping, he picked it up and glanced down at the messages and saw that it was Alfred that had texted him. 

Arthur and I got into another fight, do you wanna go get some frozen yogurt?

Gilbert smiled softly before rsponding. 

Yeah I'd love that! I'll meet you at Pinkberry. 

He chuckled in amusement at the smiley emoji that Alfred sent back. He got uo and began getting ready, his smile not leaving his face. Without Alfred even realizing it he had significantly brightened Gilbert's mood. 

Gilbird chirped cheerfully as he hopped back up on Gilbert's head as he walked out of the basement, he was happy that Gilbert was smiling again.