Don't Underestimate The Short

Antonio sighed tiredly as he attempted to drag an angry flailing Lovino away from a dumbfounded Ludwig. 

"FIGHT ME!" Lovino shouted as he tried to struggle out of Antonio's grasp. Antonio sighed and gave Ludwig a look, he just nodded and quickly left the room. 

"Stop telling everyone to fight you, look how small you are!" Antonio said in exasperation as he let go of Lovino who spun around and gave him an annoyed look. 

"My height doesn't effect my ability to snap someone's neck in 97 different ways! INCLUDING YOURS!" He shouted angrily causing Antonio to raise a disbelieving eyebrow. 

"You can't even reach my neck" He said slowly which only seemed to anger Lovino further. 

"Do you really want to test me now? Because I see my step stool just a foot away from. DO NOT MAKE ME USE IT!!!!!" He screamed causing Antonio to stumble back slightly and start rubbing at his ears. 

"Damn Lovi are you trying to make me go deaf?" He asked teasingly causing Lovino to huff in frustration before he turned on his heel and walked away. 

"I'm going to stay with Alfred and we will form a group of shorties who will destroy all you tall people" He grumbled as he left the room. Antonio blinked in surprise before he burst out laughing, Lovino could be such a drama queen when he wanted to be.