Comforting The Italians

Feliciano jumped as the storm outside raged even louder, a small whimper escaped his lips as he slipped into Ludwig's study. Technically it was his study but Ludwig used it way more then him so it had basically become the Germans, he always pushed his paper work off on Lovino anyways so he really had no need for a study. 

Ludwig looked up from the paperwork he was doing when he saw Feliciano in the room, he raised an eyebrow before he heard the booming thunder for the first time. He sighed and opened his arms for the shaking Italian. Feliciano bolted over and cuddled into the German's arms. Ludwig smiled softly before he stood up with Feliciano in his arms and headed for the door. 

"Looks like I'm not going to get anymore work done" He mumbled softly causing Feliciano to give him an apologetic look before buried his head into the German's neck. As Ludwig headed for their room he heard a soft whimpering sound coming from Lovino's room. 

He paused outside of the door and pondered if his next actions would cause the feisty Italian to throw something at his head. He sighed before pushing open the door, Lovino was sitting in the middle of his bed with his blanket wrapped tightly around himself as he whimpered at every boom of thunder. 

He walked further into the room and effortlessly picked up the other Italian, though as soon as he did Lovino spasmed in his arms in shock as he desperately tried to get out of the German's strong arms. 

"Potato bastard what the crapola are you doing!" He shouted as he continued to squirm but Ludwig just tightened his hold on him. 

"Lovino just shut up and accept the comfort" He grumbled as he walked out of the room. Lovino stiffened before huffing and melting into his brother who had snuggled up to him, this was mortifying but it was also very relaxing. Ludwig walked into his and Feliciano's room and laid down on the bed as the two Italians curled into his sides and began falling asleep. 

"Thank potato bastard/Luddy" Lovino and Felciano  mumbled in sync before they both fell asleep, Ludwig huffed in amusement before he began to drift off as well. These two would be the death of him he was positive.