Paperwork Will Be The Death Of Alfred

"Is, is that a bread sandwich?" Matthew questioned as he stared at his brother who was lying on the couch with an exhausted look on his face. He looked up at Matthew and gave him a deadpanned look. 

"Mattie its 4 in the morning and I have lost all control of my life" He said simply before he took a bite of his "sandwich". Matthew sighed before flopping down on the couch next to his brother who just grunted and moved his feet. 

"You stayed up doing paperwork again didn't you?" He asked and Alfred just nodded as he finished his "sandwich". Matthew sighed tiredly before he stood up and picked Alfred up bridal style. 

"Let's get you t bed" He said fondly causing Alfred to nod sleepily. He snuggled into his older brothers arms and let the Canadian bring him to his room. Matthew smiled softly as he tucked his brother int bed before he left, he just hoped his brother stayed in his bed and didn't get up again.  

He yawned tiredly as he walked into his room and flopped down onto his own bed, a faint smile appeared on his face as he felt Ivan's arms circle around his waist and snuggle eagerly into his back. 

"Paperwork?" He asked and Matthew just nodded causing Ivan to snort in amusement. 

"Your brother needs to learn to take better care of himself" He mumbled softly into Matthew's back causing the Canadian to huff in agreement.