Don't Call Lovino Cute When He's Mad

"You think I'm cute when when I'm angry?" Lovino asked baffled as he stumbled away from Antonio who just grinned widely. 

"Very much so, your face goes as red as a tomato and its very cute" He said cheerfully causing Lovino's eyebrow to twitch in frustrated annoyance. They had just been having a very serious discussion about their relationship and the Spaniard goes and says something like that? No way. The bastard was not weaseling his way out of this discussion again. 

"Well, get ready" He said angrily as he jabbed his finger into Antonio chest painfully with a pissed off expression on his face. 

"Because I'm about to be be GORGEOUS!" He roared as he tackled the Spaniard to the ground and punched him in the jaw. Before he could do anymore damage he felt someone pull him off of the Spaniard, he looked behind him and saw Abel giving him a very unimpressed look while out of the corner of his eye he saw Laura checking on Antonio. 

"Come on Lovino" Abel said gruffly as he lead the fuming Italian away, Lovino followed him without much complaint. 

"Was punching him really necassary?" Abel asked after they had been walking in silence for 15 minutes causing Lovino to huff. 

"He was asking for it" He grumbled and Abel simply nodded. 

"I'm sure he did" He said passively and waited for Lovino to begin ranting, he didn't have to wait long. 

"It's just every time I want to discus our relationship he manages to find a way to weasel his way out of it" He ranted angrily and Abel just nodded, this was a reacquiring problem between the Spaniard and Italian. He paused when he realized that Lovino was no longer walking beside him. Lovino had stopped walking in the middle of the hallway and was just staring down at his feet with an unreadable expression his face. 

"Lovino?" He questioned causing the boy to look up at him with most devastated expression Abel had ever seen. 

"Abel, I haven't been happy for a very long time and I don't think Antonio cares" He whispered brokenly causing Abel's eyes to widen in shock. He pulled the Italian into an awkward hug as he finally broke down and started sobbing. He didn't know what to do, comforting people was Laura's specialty not his. 

"Big brother ? What's wrong with Lovino?"Michael asked worriedly as he rushed over causing Abel to let out a relieved sigh, he was so glad that he and Laura had agreed to let Michael tag along this time. 

"Lovino is very depressed and Antonio is being a dick" He explained causing Michael's eyes to narrow briefly before he took over comforting Lovino. 

"Come on Lovino let's get you cleaned up and then we'll get some ice cream so that we can bitch about our stupid boyfriends together" He said softly as he lead Lovino towards the nearest bathroom. 

Abel started after them for a moment before he stormed off in the direction he had last seen Antonio so that he could give the Spaniard a piece of his mind, though as he stormed down the hall he couldn't  help but wonder. Since when did Michael have a boyfriend?