Gilbert Is A Bird

Ludwig blinked slowly as he stared at his brother who was covering his bleeding nose with a tissue while Lovino stared at him with a deadpanned expression. He let out a tired sigh, it was way t early for this shit. 

"Why is he bleeding?" He asked tiredly causing Lovino to snort in exasperation. 

"Because he's an idiot" He drawled causing Gilbert to pout while Ludwig raised an unimpressed eyebrow. 

"I didn't know idiocy caused people to start spontaneously bleeding from the nose" He said dryly causing a faint smirk to appear on Lovino's face. 

"I think it's a new phenomenon" He said sarcastically causing Ludwig to snort in amusement as he approached the duo. He leaned down to peck the Italian' cheeks causing a faint blush to appear on his cheeks. 

"Really though why is he bleeding?" He asked a Lovino huffed with a faint smirk on his lips. 

"He was chasing Gilbird around and he ran straight into the sliding door" He said while gesturing to the glass sliding door causing Ludwig to sigh in exasperation. 

"He really is a bird" He muttered causing Lovino to snort in amusement.

"Understatement of the century love" He said in amusement before he leaned up and kissed the German's cheek. 

"You deal with your bird brother while I make dinner" He said before leaving the room causing Ludwig to huff in amusement as he stared down at his pouting older brother.