Like The Sun

Francis furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced up from his cooking book when Arthur suddenly walked moodily into the room and flopped down onto the chair next to his. He gave the Brit a curious look which seemed to set the man off because he leaned forward and gave the Frenchman a slightly frustrated look. 

"You know, Alfred is kind of like the sun to me" He suddenly exclaimed causing Francis to blink in surprise as he set down his book before he gave Arthur a large grin. 

"Awww, is it because he's the light of your life?" He asked teasingly only for the Brit to give him a slightly grumpy scowl in response.

"No, it's because the longer I stare the more I regret it" He grumbled in frustration causing Francis' eyes to widen in both surprise and worry. 

"O-oh. But you love him right?" He asked worriedly, Alfred had spend a full half hour yesterday gushing about the Brit and he didn't want the American to get his heartbroken. 

"Duh, all I'm asking is-" Arthur began only to be cut off by Alfred running into the room while wearing rainbow cape and a bright grin on his face. 

"Babe look! I'm a gay superhero!" He announced proudly as he placed his hands on his hips and puffed out his chest causing Francis to smile fondly at him while Arthur's eyes widened and jaw dropped. 

"Oh my god" He muttered to himself only for Alfred to gasp suddenly as he stared right into Arthur's eyes. 

"I'm supergay!" He whispered excitedly as if it was some huge secret. Arthur slowly turned his attention back to Francis who was still smiling fondly. 

"I take it back. I love him" He announced simply causing Francis to burst out laughing while Alfred tilted his head to the side in confusion.