Cute Cat

Sadik tapped his foot impatiently as he glare at the front door. He had been waiting for Hercules to get back for the past two hours and he was starting to get frustrated, and worried but he would never tell anyone that. 

Finally, when he was just about to say fuck and go look for the Grecian himself Hercules walked through the front door with a lazy grin on his face. 

"What took you so long?" Sadik snapped causing Hercules to give him a sheepish look as he rubbed the back of his head. 

"Sorry, I met a cat" He said casually causing Sadik's eyebrow to twitch slightly in agitation. 

"YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR TWO HOURS!" He yelled which caused a stubborn expression to appear on Hercules' face. 

"IT WAS A CUTE CAT OKAY!" He shouted back defensively which caused Sadik to groan in annoyance as he placed his head in his hands. This man was going to be the death of him, he was positive. 

"You brought it home didn't you?" He asked as he glanced back up at the Grecian who gave him an unreadable expression before he nodded. 

"Yeah" He said simply as he pulled out a small kitten from his hoodie pocket. Sadik just sighed and turned on his heel so that he could walk out of the room. 

"I don't care" He said simply, and since his back was turned he missed the beaming smile that Hercules sent him before he became preoccupied with cuddling with the kitten.