Pet Bat

"Who's a good girl? is it you, oh yes it is" Vlad said excitedly causing Arthur to raise an eyebrow as he walked into the apartment, he was only gone for the weekend so when did the Romania get a dog? He walked into the living room and sweat dropped when he saw that Vlad was talking to hit pet bat. 

"You know it's a bat and not a dog right?" He questioned dryly causing Vlad to pout at him childishly. 

"1, Don't call Darcy an it and 2, I know very well that she is a bat but she deserves a treat just like any other animal" He huffed childishly before he went back to petting his bat. Arthur rolled his eyes and looked at Lukas who was reading in the one of the arm chairs. The Norwegian glanced up when he felt Arthur's gaze on him. 

"Don't look at me it's Vlad" He said simply before going back to his book. Arthur rolled his eyes, why did he have such weird roommates? 

"Oh Alfred called yesterday, he seemed pretty upset you should probably call him" Vlad as he looked away from his bat. Arthur furrowed his eyebrows worriedly, he had had his cell phone shut off while he was out of town so that he wouldn't be disturbed, but what could have happened that Alfred was trying to get in contact with him? 

He shrugged his shoulders and decided that he would call the American after he was done unpacking his things.