Hibernating

Ivan raised an unimpressed eyebrow as he stared at Alfred who was curled up on the bed, despite the fact that it was noon and he had work to do. He had tried everything but the American absolutely refused to get out of bed. 

"Just get up! It's not that hard!" He said impatiently as he placed his hands on his hips. Alfred just stubbornly shook his had as he clung tightly to his blanket. 

"NO I'M HIBERNATING!" Alfred shouted causing Ivan to let out a disbelieving huff. 

"What?! It's not that cold out! And you're not even an animal!" He snapped back but Alfred just childishly stuck his tongue out like the cheeky little shit that he was. 

"I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE!" Alfred shouted back childishly causing Ivan to groan, this was getting annoying. 

"Just get out of bed!" He groaned in exasperation but Alfred just curled up even tighter. 

"No!" He shouted and Ivan just pinched the bridge of his nose before he let out a long-suffering sigh. 

"Ugh... That's it..." He groaned before he reached over and picked the American up bridal style causing him to squeak in surprise. 

"P-PUT ME DOWN!" He squeaked loudly causing Ivan to smirk slightly as he began walking out of the room. 

"Nope" He said smugly causing Alfred to groan before he buried his face into the Russian's chest to try and hide his blush.