Chapter 1: Those restless nights

A sequel to
"Behind Curtains |Jikook|"

_______________________________________

          Broad daylight fell into the dark blue skies just above a big household in a distant lot within Seoul. It was a week right after Jimin gave birth to his first pup; Jeon Minho. Son of two lovely father's that were excited for parenthood to come their way so suddenly. Both of them understood the consequences of raising a small pup and it came with such a big responsibility that the two were ready to face together like always. Ever since they've been together, that was the main focus. Getting things done as a team and have no other obstacle come between them; they were the dream couple everyone gushed over on social media ever since they married together with only family and friends surrounding them just under the arbor.

          That day they vowed to be together was a new chapter being written with every breath they took and signed it off with a final kiss of their old relationship to greet the new title that had now. That was becoming husbands and the best part of of it was, no paparazzi and screaming fans. Just a normal and peaceful ceremony together. Even after marriage, Jungkook always knew he had to think back at how hard he fought to keep Jimin. This was the many things Jungkook just never deemed as possible. He never expected himself to cling onto the one he loved through his picky and selfish behavior. But of course, Jimin was there to slip his way through the cracks and into Jungkook's heart at the very end.

       Even if it's been a while since Jungkook had a life or death threatening moment when he nearly drowned in the pool fighting off Sahiro Kyunsji, it's been so long since he's ever heard of that name. After the whole fight, Manager Xin dragged the look-alike out of the couple's house and report him to the police. By there, that was the last time Jimin or Jungkook ever heard about Kyunsji. Life was gentle and perfect so far, on the first day they brought their pup home, it wasn't so easy... But Jungkook never thought of thinking Kyunsji was ever done with the battle.

            The creepy boy was sent to a mental asylum right after and no other words could be heard from the man. Jimin thought of those days back then; Back then when Kyunsji held him close in his sleep and made Jimin believe it was Jungkook all along. It wasn't until he had to run out and save Jungkook and at that moment, Jimin knew that living life in fame wasn't as perfect as he ever thought it would be. Jungkook used to make it seem so easy to the older by smiling in pictures and acting in big screens. But to Jimin, he never thought there would be scandals, crazy fans that set their idols above anything or even unfair contracts. There was a lot that went behind curtains and Jimin had to understand it all on his own.

            But alas, here he was. The omega had his own son with the famous alpha he's always dreamt about. Jimin couldn't recall the time he never thought of Jungkook just before when the alpha was mentoring the omega. It was a rough start, but this was their new chapter in life and Jimin only waited with his hands locked with Jungkook's and longed to see what the future held for the small family.