Chapter 42: The resembling figure

Kyunsji stood by the bed, holding Jungkook's camera while he snapped pictures of the omega and the pup together. The alpha wore black latex gloves on so his fingerprints wouldn't be found onto the camera. This left Kyunsji unscented within the house. His scent was sealed with a fragrance he purchased beforehand and wasn't ever able to be identified through this. Not even Jungkook was able to catch this scent in his sleep. However, Kyunsji knew Jungkook was an alpha, along with Minho as well, but he knew when the two were asleep, they became heavy sleepers that relied on their scents to wake them up if they caught the scent of the intruder.

            “So cute~” Kyunsji whispered without shame since he knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to hear him. The alpha appeared to be fit, carrying such a well-toned body and a smile just like Jungkook's. “One more..” Kyunsji added as he took one last picture before setting the camera down and sitting on the bed so he can crawl over to the two on the bed and lay by their side. “My two grown boys… So adorable… Ah, My Sahiro Jiminssi~ look at you, so adorable close up.” Kyunsji added with a whisper as he still laid by Jimin's side. “I've.. I've suffered without you..” The alpha continued as he placed the latex glove over his own hand to rest on Jimin's small hand while he slept. “The days I've counted… Missing you… I love you, Jiminie~ I always have.”

           The alpha laid right by Jimin and pulled the omega's hips close to his body while he let out a sigh and rested his forehead over Jimin's shoulder. “I… I can't seem to make myself happy without you… I'm miserable…” Kyunsji claimed as he then looked back at the time flashing on the digital clock and then back at Jimin. “I'll mark you when I have you all to myself… Sleep. I'll see you again soon.” Whispered the alpha. He alone was out of his mind. Beginning to believe that he was in a relationship with Jimin and they made Minho together; However, that wasn't the case at all. Jungkook was Jimin's husband and the father of the pup that laid over the omega's chest so silently. “I love you both…” The alpha whispered again with a tear rolling down his eyes. His voice resembled so much with Jungkook, the only difference between them was that Kyunsji still had a big bruise under his neck that hid under his black coat.

              The Imposter finally had it in him to leave as he then stood up and walked to the door. Leaving the camera there to scare the family and show he was there; yet, he didn't pose as a threat… For now that is. Kyunsji was walking to the door when suddenly, Minho opened his eyes and turned his head to see no one but his father. Or so he thought. “Father!” Minho giggled as he then crawled off of Jimin. The dark room made it difficult for Minho to see, but all he caught was the figure of his father.

            “Minho?” Kyunsji whispered as he looked back and made a smile. With the smile being shown, Minho verified that this was his father… Yet, he didn't know that the evil imposter literally copied all of Jungkook. His teeth, his smile, his face, his looks and haircut! “Minho, get some sleep~” The fake whispered as Minho walked to the edge of the bed and had his arms out after he yawned. This led to Kyunsji taking off his gloves to be able to carry Minho in his arms for the first time. The pup then jumped into the man's arms and giggled after.

          “Father, you don't smell like anything!” Minho whispered as he felt the alpha caresses the side of his cheek. This was the first time Kyunsji could ever see Minho like this. “Minho remembers you smell like alphas!”

          “Well, Minho? I'm… p-practicing? Yeah! That. For my new role that I play as a burglar.” Kyunsji lied as he still ran his exposed hand along Minho's soft hair. “Your hair is just like Jimin's…”

           “Jim.. in?” Minho whispered in confusion. Normally, Jimin would be addressed as Daddy while Jungkook was addressed as Father. Minho wasn't really aware of his parent's name used in a sentence. “Father needs to sleep! You're acting silly!”