Chapter 23: Anniversary

When the clock flashed 4:38 PM, Yoongi and Taehyung reached Jungkook and Jimin's house to take care of Minho for the rest of the day. They knew the couple had many plans for their anniversary, so the couple was ready to stay with the pup until the following day or until Jungkook and Jimin returns from their big night. Taehyung stood there with a black backpack on as he secretly looked over the text messages he exchanged with Hoseok just earlier today. He knew Yoongi allowed them to be friends with only one condition, Taehyung has to cut the alpha off if the director tries anything. Yoongi allowed his lover to have his own friends, but if it ever comes to a time where Hoseok tries to do something to the beta, Taehyung would have to drop all contacts he had with his boss even the film that was in production.

     The beta kept looking at the messages

     The beta kept looking at the messages. It was only now that he was beginning to feel as if Hoseok was trying to find his way in between  his relationship with Yoongi. Taehyung stood there and only then, he let out a sigh. This triggered his alpha to feel that his beta was silent and his attitude changed from excited and happy, to a more calm and silent attitude; mostly feeling a little more bewildered than anything else.

           “What's wrong, Honey?” Yoongi asked, tilting his head in and throwing his arm around Taehyung's shoulder to gaze at his lover's direction. Eventually, the alpha's eyes dropped onto a glimpse of a few text messages being exchanged and he only grew puzzled at it. He knew Taehyung wouldn't even dare to cheat on his own alpha, so this left Yoongi to wonder what was worth hiding. Being the nervous and fragile beta that Taehyung was; he nervously locked the phone and shook his head before stuffing it into his pocket.

          “N-Nothing… let's focus on taking care of Minho!” Taehyung said with a smile while Yoongi scoffed and removed his hand from around Taehyung's shoulder just to stuff his hands into the pockets of his jacket in silence after. Suddenly, the door pulled open and Jimin was there to greet the couple while Minho was in his arms wearing a panda jumpsuit with a light blue pacifier in between his lips. This was a way he could stop sucking on his fist and just break that habit away with using a pacifier. Minho was held by Jimin, who wore a black leather jacket, tight black pants and black shoes while he had on black shades for his look to go out with Jungkook. From afar, Yoongi peered in to see Jungkook throwing on his black turtleneck sweater and a green olive jacket on to match his blue ripped jeans and black boots for his shoes.