Chapter 50: Shared heartbeats~

Jimin didn't know the second, the minute, or the hour on how long they've been in that room holding such a passionate intercourse during Jungkook's rut. Although, the omega didn't want it to end. He felt his alpha's hard cock expand his entrance and beat in deeper and deeper to have Jimin start shouting once again. The pleasure was unbearable at times and left Jimin shaking, but he loved every second. He loved his alpha's gasps against his skin and his harsh thrusts that made the omega alone want to scream at the top of his lungs and cum even more. He wanted the feeling to come to him over and over again. Baiting him to push his limits and have Jungkook make him cum once more through any other naughty way.

        Jungkook leaned in once more over Jimin's weary body and kissed the omega's skin, leading to his mark before he licked along the deep dents of the bite mark. “T-Tired, baby?” Jungkook whispered as Jimin was still panting against the covers until, Jungkook pulled out once again and slammed himself back in and leaned over him, by now, the alpha was hearing the sweet sounds of the omega's wet entrance as his teeth gently bit down on his red cherry lips. Sweat ran down his own body and his face, making Jimin feel the wet sensation of Jungkook's body against his. “I-I want an answer..” Growled the alpha as Jimin digged his nails deep onto the covers and threw his head back.

             It was the sharp and pleasurable pain of Jungkook constantly pummeling his hard cock into his omega and made the older close his eyes every second. “A-AH!”

             “J-Jimin… B-Baby… Ugh~” Jungkook huffed and tightened his grip around Jimin's body from the back, still leaving over his omega gently and thrusting in and out roughly. “A-Answer… Y-Your alpha…” The younger whispered again as Jimin licked his lip and rolled his sweaty hair back and caught the scent of his own and Jungkook's mixed together each time they made love. Giving the passionate and plum scent of their bodies entwined.

             “-Ah… AH NO.. N-No… No, kookie… n-not tired!” Jimin whimpered as Jungkook guided one hand down to the side of Jimin's thighs and up to his torso to feel the knobs of his omega's ribs and rest his hands over the waist of his husband. “O-OH JUNGKOOK! UH-” Jimin shouted as he rolled his hands down the bed covers and supported his body up with his elbows as he finally gazed back to see his alpha then pull out and guide his tongue down the omega's spine. Rolling his tongue against his soft and pale skin. “J-Jungkook-ah…”

         The alpha threw his gaze up at Jimin and came to a stop before he stopped at Jimin's rear and gripped onto Jimin's ass to knead in his hands and smile while he looked down. Red marks surface where his hand spanked the omega before and Jungkook just couldn't hold back, he gave his omega a hickey on Jimin's lower back and traced his tongue to Jimin's entrance; beginning to eat the older out. “Mm-hm…” Jungkook moaned softly as his hands still gripped onto Jimin's ass.

          “A-Ah… Ah..~ mm- y-you're making me crazy…” Jimin huffed as he then felt Jungkook's smirk against his skin. Within seconds, the alpha flipped Jimin's body over while the older gasped and met eyes with the ceiling once more. “I-I want you…”

         “How much do you want from me? If you want me… show me how much you want me…” Jungkook whispered and let out a low chuckle before forcefully spreading Jimin's legs and dropping his husband's knees against the mattress. With that, Jimin mewled from the sudden pain as Jungkook sat there to smirk once more and point Jimin's face to his. “Oh how I love it when you become so helpless..” Jungkook whispered as he began to touch himself and tease Jimin at the same time as he rolled his tip in and out of Jimin's hole. Causing the omega to bite his own lips. “How you bite your lip, how you cry for me...tremble for me…” Jungkook continued as he closed his eyes and panted while he jerked himself off at the feeling of Jimin's wet entrance just along his tip. Jungkook wanted to cum, but of course, he knew he couldn't do it inside Jimin since the omega begged for him not to. “Nh- y-you don't know how much… I want to cum inside of you..” Jungkook panted and only then, he felt his omega sit up and press his lips against the dominant’s lips into a kiss.