Chapter 25: Rose petals~

It was about 7:56 PM when Jungkook and Jimin were finished with their meal. Plates were wiped clean with only stains of the soy sauce and kimchi chili powder that was used to marinate it for a day. Jimin sat went through his twitter feed and only then, he found a picture of him and Jungkook at the theatre sitting together and watching the show. This left Jimin to giggle as he called the attention of his alpha who was drinking a cold glass shot of soju; only having a glass for the night since he knew he had to drive after.

          “Who's making you giggle like that?” Jungkook asked with a hint of jealousy.

          “Ah! You always think someone else is making me smile! It's no one. Just a picture of us at the theatre.” Jimin responded and showed Jungkook the picture over the table. “Look at you! Holding me close while we watch the play.” Giggled the Omega once more as Jungkook took a good look at it before letting out a sigh.

           “I knew they took pictures..”

           “Well, there's nothing wrong with it, Jungkookie. It's just a picture. It's not like we are trying to hide our love, everyone knows about it so this is only normal.”

             “Yes but it's what they could do with that which worries me, babe.” Jungkook stated as he stood up and heard his phone chime, just then, he unlocked his phone to see an edited version of the same picture of Jimin and him in the theatre; except, Jungkook and Jimin were edited shirtless, Jungkook covered in tattoos, piercings as Jimin had hickey marks and bite marks with piercings on his earlobe and bottom lip too. “What the fu-”

             “Language!” The omega whispered as Jungkook turned hod phone over to Jimin and showed him the edited picture. “Oh… So that's what you meant..”

             “Yes. This is how it is, then you'll see ‘fanfictions’ too! But I'm not going in on that.” Jungkook stated as Jimin tilted his head.

             “What are fanfictio-” Jimin then stopped and gazed out as if there was a camera pointed towards him as he tilted his head like he was staring at something. “...fanfiction…?” Jimin asked and before he could add onto it, Jungkook messed Jimin's hair up and let out a laugh. Making Jimin drop what he was just thinking about.

             “Let's go, we have so much to do~” The alpha added and pulled Jimin up by his hands while Jimin snapped back into reality and started to follow after Jungkook so happily. After Jungkook paid for the meal altogether, he walked outside the restaurant and held Jimin's hand while they walked to the car. Catching the attention of a group of fans who tried to keep their distance and not disturb the couple. As soon as they sat in the car, Jimin dropped his hand over Jungkook's thigh and made a smirk while he looked up at the young alpha. “Not now, Jiminie! Ah, I expected myself to be the one who starts touching you, but I'm shocked!” The alpha continued in a chuckle.

             “Do you really think I'll stay as some innocent Omega forever?” Asked the older husband as Jungkook couldn't stop laughing at the fact about it. Normally, it would be Jimin telling Jungkook off for being perverted, but now it was Jimin alone. Eventually, the two left the restaurant and drove over to the love hotel. No longer being traced by their fans as they used their shades to cover their eyes and Jungkook wore his hoodie while Jimin wore the beanie over his blond hair to conceal it from everyone who might find out that the couple walked into the love hotel.

              The couple walked into the big hotel building where they were greeted to a red and white styled love hotel lobby where a few couples lingered on and rented rooms for the hour or night. Jimin already tried burying his face into Jungkook's shoulder where his alpha had on his olive jacket tented over his turtleneck sweater. The only time he took it off was when he was eating with Jimin back at the restaurant. “Baby, it is reserved, right? Please tell me you used a false name…” Jungkook continued as Jimin shook his head while walking by his side. So far, no one was able to point them out and start taking pictures. This alone left the two on edge just hoping they won't wake up from it all and see their twitter feed blown up with so much tweets about them staying at a love hotel.