Chapter 30: A little visit

“YES! YES! MY NAME IS JEON JIMIN NOW HA!” Jimin shouted so happily while he hurried back to the car and sat next to Minho to show the papers to his alpha. “The papers are here!”

              “Oh I know, I wanted you to get them first.” Jungkook laughed as he then turned around to look at the bold letters on the document. “Now you're a Jeon!”

               “Hey, I was one when we got married. Don't start.” Jimin giggled as Jungkook leaned back to caress his omega's hair back. “Let's go! I don't want Minho to be late for his appointment.” The omega continued as he sat back and placed on his seatbelt, holding the documents so happily as Jungkook placed on his own seatbelt to begin to drive after.

               Taehyung watched the car pull out of the driveway as he was placing on his shoes while gazing out the window. Soon, he was going to the set so he could work for the day, unaware that Yoongi had plans for their big night's surprise. This left Yoongi to smile as he looked through his phone to gaze at the wide collections of rings in the store at the moment. He gazed at the many rings and thought of what type of rings that matched Taehyung's style. Finding the perfect one was so difficult, it almost got on Yoongi's nerves not asking Taehyung what he wanted, however, it was a big surprise and it was meant to be kept as a secret until they were to show up at the fancy restaurant.

              “Honey..” Yoongi called out as Taehyung looked up to see Yoongi standing there and setting his phone away to smile. “I'll drop you off at the set, but then I'll have to go run some errands.”

              “L-Let me go too…”

              “You can't, Darling. You have work. So, I'll drop you off and then I'll return to you after a while. Only then, we can go out to a restaurant after. How does that sound?” Yoongi asked his lover as Taehyung stood up and nodded his head so happily. “But if Hoseok tries anything, tell me and avoid him.”

                “I know, Yoongi.” Assured the beta. Not even Taehyung was up for the feeling he felt with Hoseok before Yoongi walked in on them. It was such an off and uncomfortable feeling that even the alpha could tell that his beta would never leave him for Jung Hoseok. Of course, why would he? “I'll wait for you and if Hoseok tries anything with me, I will move away from him and wait for you.” Taehyung continued and this made Yoongi nod his head and give his lover a kiss on the head. “Take me home first so I could wash up and get ready for the set. But you have to promise me you'll come back as soon as possible!”

                “I will, don't worry about it. I have a feeling that today is going to be the best day of your life!” Predicted the Alpha. Of course, this wasn't a feeling, this was what Yoongi knew because proposing to his beta was something Taehyung was looking forward to ever since he was marked by Yoongi. Taehyung always believed if he was to get married with Yoongi, his life would be perfect, his happiness would be fulfilled and maybe soon, Yoongi will get around to raising a pup. Even if it would have to be adopted, Taehyung learned to love the lucky pup soon and accept that he will never be able to produce a pup on his own. It was things like these he had to learn to love; just like Yoongi slowly opening up to raising a pup. All they needed was time.

               Later on, Yoongi drove Taehyung to the set as he then pulled up by the lot where the set would be held. By there, Taehyung found it difficult to leave his alpha so he could go to the set. He already felt Hoseok's gaze just beyond the security guards on set and beyond those big doors of the lot. “Yoongi… Please stay with me…”

              “Just stick by Jiwoo, she'll be there and I know for sure if Hoseok tries anything, she'll stop him. Besides, she's your soulmate… On set that is.” Yoongi chuckled and gripped onto the steering wheel. “..Lucky her.”