Chapter 60: When reality hits

By the following day, Jimin was in the bedroom with his alpha in the afternoon. The sun was at it’s highest and the couple was getting their stuff into boxes so they could prepare to move soon. Just this morning, Jungkook set the house up in the market and he purchased the new house for his family. It was a good deal to him and he was more than happy to finally surprise Jimin with the house like always. Believing that Kyunsji would never find them now if he had a chance to escape, but he never knew the truth that Kyunsji was just waiting for them to move into the house so he could start sending an avalanche of letters once more. There was no use escaping him, but Jungkook was unaware of the future that lied ahead.

          Jungkook stood there as he set picture frames into boxes that was labeled ‘Father and Daddy's bedroom.’ Labeling it this way so Jungkook and Jimin could read it to Minho once and have the pup grow familiar to the words. Leading the young alpha off so he wouldn't look through it all and take things for his own room. As the alpha was busy packing up, Jimin set the alarm clock in the box before hugging the alpha from the back with a giggle while his arms wrapped around his true love. “Jungkookie~ how big is the house? Is it really nice? When will you take me there?”

        “Ah, Jimin I just got the house this morning! I won't let you see it until next week. Until then, I'll be the one moving furniture in and hiring a few to settle things in. Of course, under Manager Xin's watch.” Jungkook promised as Jimin dropped his tight hold and let out a sigh after and gave a cute pout. “Don't try that on me. Minho did that all day yesterday! Taking care of an alpha sure is tough!”

        “Now you know how tough it is.” Jimin giggled and sat on the bed to look up at Jungkook. “Anyways, when are the days I can be with Minho?” Jimin wondered as Jungkook stopped to look at his omega and smile.

        “Two times a week. That's when you can spend time with him. He's a young boy, he needs to grow used to it.” Jungkook said as Jimin dramatically threw himself back on the bed and let out a whine. “Get used to it, babe. That's how my mother felt towards it all. She had to grow used to the fact that I couldn't grow too close. But now look at me! I came out alright.” Jungkook laughed as Jimin let out another dramatic sigh. “Baby, don't get upset… It's the way things are.”

        “Having to go through this makes me want to have another…” Jimin claimed and turned over to look down at the mattress. “But I just don't want to have another through all this drama..”

         “Maybe… When he's far from us, we can try. We'll have this new house to ourselves and he won't know anything about it! We can finally have another.” The Alpha continued as he walked up to Jimin and locked hands with him. “We can have another pup!”

         “If we’re safe..then we can try. Maybe when my heat comes around..” Jimin added and let out a giggle right after as he looked up to meet eyes with Jungkook. “I just hope Minho won't be the type of pups that grow jealous!”

         “Minho can't get jealous. He needs someone to protect and play with. I think this is good for him. He should experience how it feels to have a younger sibling!” The alpha replied. Just then, he gave Jimin a quick kiss on the lips before he pulled away to continue packing. “Baby, when are you planning to model that little costume for me?~” The alpha asked as he let out a chuckle after.

         “Shh! Minho might hear you and think there's a costume party!” Jimin replied into a whisper. “And it's a surprise~”

         “Oh, Jiminie… You did realize that Minho is taking his nap, right?”

          “Well, how would I know? I haven't been able to see him because of you… It feels like I'm ignoring him.” Jimin spoke out. Going back to complain about this as always. “I wonder if he thinks I hate him.”