Chapter 106: At what cost?

“J-JIMIN! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!” Joo-Ho cried as he finally pushed himself forward; in which, it was a challenge to do so since his legs were still numb. “Jimin!” Joo-Ho worried as Jimin remained cupping the wound on the side of his chest with his uninjured arm. He wasn't expecting Kyunsji to hurt him, but as a man with dissociative identity disorder, he was able to switch his thoughts so easily. Just like the point where he pointed the nozzle of the loaded gun to Minho's chest.

            “N-No… No time to panic… C-Call the police!”

            “I'll call them along the way, you need help quick! Let's get to the car, now!”

             “A-Ambulance….” whispered the wounded omega, but Joo-Ho knew Jimin wouldn't stay conscious for that long. The bodyguard knew he had to move now! Or else, the omega would be hurting his own pups, and turns out, he already was. “I'm s-strong enough to wait…” Jimin began to weep silently with the blood still staining the bed sheets. Just then, Joo-Ho quickly grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around the arm of the omega and another towel hugging along his wound on the side of his chest. This was a way so the blood wouldn't rush out quicker, but there was a possibility Jimin was going to lose conscious soon.

            After a while, Joo-ho finally made it to the hospital where Jimin fainted along the car ride, Minho was still unconscious and it was up to the alpha to take the two into the building. Before he arrived there, he was sure to call the police and send them to the Jeon's house to get Kyunsji before he could get up and make his escape like always. But, Joo-Ho wouldn't be surprised if the mental alpha made it out easily once again. Through the alpha's mind, he knew Jimin shouldn't have risked his life and the life of his pups right there, but he had no other choice. He had no idea what Kyunsji could pull off with his twisted mind. If anything, he would have taken the two and killed Joo-Ho as they walked out of the big house. Let alone, kill Jungkook if he was to step in at any second.

            As Joo-Ho waited for any news on Jimin, he made sure to contact Jungkook as soon as possible and was waiting for the alpha by the waiting room since he wasn't allowed in. But very soon, Jungkook rushed to the hospital and ran in with his heart almost jumping out of his chest. He dashed down the hall and reached the waiting room where he only exchanged stares with Joo-Ho for a solid second before racing to the front desk to get assistance and find where his husband and pup was placed. Luckily, Minho was set in the same room, but in the bed right next to the omega. Of course, Joo-Ho told the nurses to set them together like this just so Minho wouldn't be afraid in a room all alone once he gains conscious once again.

            What no one told Jungkook was the fact that Kyunsji injected Minho and Joo-Ho with the tranquilizer. It was a tough one too, the bodyguard was able to fight against it, but Minho was just a little pup that fell victim to it at the very end. A whole three minutes after Jimin's wounds were treated, Jungkook was finally given the room number and he wasted no other second to rush down the rooms and into the right one. Once he opened the doors to the room, he laid his eyes on Jimin just gazing up in silence with a breathing mask over his mouth and nose while wires hooked him up to a heart monitor. Bandages were wrapped over Jimin's arm and leading to his chest while his belly bump was still there, yet he carried a dull and depressing look. Only a curtain separated him from Minho; so he didn't see where his pup was. In his mind, Minho was up and about. Not lying next to him beyond those curtains.

            “Jimin… Minho…” Jungkook whispered and he had to walk over to Jimin first since Minho was still unconscious with a mask over his nose and mouth just like Jimin. “J-Jimin! Baby are you okay? I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry!” Jungkook panicked and made his way to his omega to hold his free hand and kiss it gently once his hands were locked with his. “Baby… S-Speak to me please…. Tell me what happened…”