Chapter 6: A distant 'fan'

Jungkook pondered the whole thought of losing his spotlight while he carried the many gifts up to his pup’s room. He knew he wasn't going to leave Jimin alone right when he needs him the most; However, there were those thoughts that surfaced on what he could be doing with his work. Jungkook understood that he shouldn't be paying attention to those thoughts and just knew, his family mattered more. He would look back at the way he managed to remember those endless nights where he hurt Jimin during his rut. He was able to remember the time he lured the Omega in and tried his best to keep in his rush of desire that burned within himself that night. It was too much to take, but Jimin stuck by Jungkook no matter what came between them; that's what showed how significant their love story truly was.

          After Taehyung and his Alpha Min Yoongi, left the house for the morning, Jungkook stepped into the nursery room after cooking a meal for himself and Jimin. Jungkook wore a black sweatshirt and blue jeans with only black socks and his hair was only slightly drenched after taking a shower before cooking for his husband. The alpha stepped in and tilted his gaze just beyond the doorway of the nursery room to peer in. Inside, Jimin sat on the rocking chair folding all of the baby clothes Taehyung purchased for Minho. The pup was in his crib sleeping without his blanket while just the veil surrounded his crib; his breathing was steady as he had his small and soft hands in bright yellow mittens to keep him from scratching himself.

          Just as Jimin took a good look around the room, his eyes fell on Jungkook who was just waiting for him there with such a big smile. “Stop standing there like a creep and come help me fold.” Jimin said into a whisper as he stood up and carried folded clothes over to a white, wide, drawer with blue small airplanes as decorations along it. “I'm glad Hoseok brought us a bigger drawer. I thought we wouldn't need it and leave it here as decoration, but it's big enough to carry all of these clothes! I'm glad we put it to some good use.” Jimin whispered to himself as Jungkook stepped in and wrapped his arms around his omega’s body and held him from the back. “You…you smell like kimchi stew.”

            “I just cooked for the both of us. You've been here all day and when Minho is asleep, I expected you'll join me downstairs and help me cook… Sadly, that wasn't the case.” Said the Alpha into a soft and soothing tone just against his lover’s ear. “How about, we go and enjoy our meal and then have some time together?~” The alpha continued as Jimin felt his husband run his hands down the sides of his thighs. “Or would you rather sleep?”

           “Oh, Jungkookie… I would love to, but this mess is still here. I need to clear the way so it wouldn't seem so crowded. Besides, I don't want to trip over any gift bag.” Jimin continued as he turned his head to the side and leaned in to lock lips with Jungkook. “Not now… we have a lot to take care of and Minho is our main priority.” Jimin whispered while the younger sighed and kept his daring stare at Jimin. “Let's go eat together. After, you'll have to help me fold.” Jimin advised the younger as he stepped away from the pile of gift bags huddled up around in different groups. Jimin grabbed his husband's left hand with his own as their wedding rings glistened over their ring fingers. The omega guided the alpha out of the nursery room to finally reach to the stairs. For the longest, Jimin has always wanted to eat a meal and drink wine after to wash it all down, but having Minho, he hasn't ever tasted any alcohol and decided not to take any chance since he didn't want Minho to catch the scent of wine within his breath. Jimin just wanted to protect his son from the many things like alcohol and not have his pup endure the smell of it; the Omega was extremely overprotective.

           “Babe, maybe after we eat, we could… Ah, fold clothes and then we could live stream for our fans?” Jungkook wondered as Jimin stopped once he reached the bottom of the stairs to smile and fix the sweater over his underwear.