Chapter 95: A deepened scar

The three soon left the house secured and locked before getting into Jimin's car and heading off to the kid cafe. Of course, Joo-Ho offered to drive for the omega and Jimin allowed it. Only because the alpha alone worried driving alone could harm the pups Jimin was expecting with. But through it all, Jimin kept hearing Minho constantly talk to the bodyguard excitedly. For the most part, Jimin knew his pup didn't mean to come out as if he was treating Joo-Ho much more better than his own father. This was just Minho being friendly with the new alpha in his life now.

           Minho was the social type and he absolutely adored talking to new people. This meant, that he alone loved talking to his best friend since he really had no other communication with anyone else by spending his days locked away in a house for so long. Jimin knew Minho wasn't the one at fault through this and most certain it was Joo-Ho. The omega alone assumed things since he was constantly switching emotions. So, being jealous of Joo-Ho and Minho's sudden close bond was enough to make the omega fold his arms once more and glare his focus away in silence as the two best friends talked about many things Jimin wanted to join in on.

           Once they arrived to the kid cafe, Minho clung onto the bodyguard and excitedly held his hand while looking at the big building that housed many activities. Luckily, there was no paparazzi at the moment so, they were able to walk forward without no interruptions. Jimin didn't even bother to block off the scent of his pregnancy like before since he was already caught by the paparazzi already. Meaning that his secret was out and all his fans knew about it. Jimin walked alongside his son and Joo-Ho as they then reached the inside where Minho then stopped at the entrance to suddenly see Yoongi and Taehyung with their soon-to-be adopted pup in front of a ball pit.

           “UNCLES AND COUSIN!” Minho screamed and with that, he moved away from Joo-Ho to run up to the two. Joo-Ho remained gazing at the two and noticed that the two didn't pose as any threat, so he stood by Jimin to protect him from anything. Minho caught the attention of Yoongi and jumped onto his back to let out a loud and happy scream of joy to finally see the two and the little beta right by their side. “Minho missed uncles!” The pup continued and watched Taehyung turn around and then pull the boy into a big hug. Growing happy to finally see Minho after a long time.

          “We missed Minho too!” Taehyung replied as Yoongi picked Ju-won into his arms so the clueless pup could see who the older boy was. “This is Jeon Minho, Ju-won!” Taehyung said as the pup was staring at Minho in silence and then held out his arm with a smile on his small face as a way to get to know him. Within seconds, Jimin walked up to Yoongi and gave him a big hug and this left the alpha's eyes to widen and look to the side to see who was hugging him. To his surprise, it was Jimin. It was Jimin that carried the scent of pregnancy and that alone confirmed the big news.

          “I also missed you guys! It's been ages since I've last seen you two!” Jimin said excitedly as Joo-Ho stood behind them and kept watch. Knowing well that his was a public space. A place where the Jeons grew vulnerable to anyone.

          “Ah, and you got pregnant too. Not surprising.” Yoongi pointed out. Jimin let the alpha go to walk over to Taehyung and give him a tight hug too. Then, prying Minho off the beta's arms and carry him after.

           “My love, This time, the pups were planned. But, not twins!” Taehyung replied for Jimin and Yoongi still carried his own confused pup in his arms. “I have so much to tell you! Hey, Minho go play with Ju-won right at the toy box. Show him around too!” Taehyung advised the pup as Minho got off his father's arms and looked at Yoongi until he set Ju-won down too.

           “Don't play too hard, Ju-won. I don't want you to get hurt. If you do get hurt, learn from it and don't come crying to me.” Yoongi told the pup and took out a bottle of sunscreen. “Hold still..”