Chapter 92: Underestimated

Jimin had to admit it, Taehyung made a good point as to why the bodyguard was as innocent as he seemed. Jungkook at the moment, was clingy and overprotective since his husband was expecting. So, there was a reason to Jungkook's bitter attitude towards Joo-Ho. “Alright… Thanks, Taehyung! I'll call you later so we could talk again. Ah, it feels like I've grown apart from Yoongi and grew close to you!” Jimin stated and let out a chuckle. “I'll call you soon, bye!”

              “Bye!” Taehyung spoke and hung up after. The beta sat there with his pup in his arms and smiled at him. “We should see them soon, right? It'll be fun!” The beta told his pup and gave him a squeeze into the hug. “Ah! How are you so adorable?! I can't wait to adopt you…” Taehyung cooed and just then, Yoongi walked in and pulled down his black face mask and made a smile that faded into a blank expression after. “Yoongi! Smile like you mean it!”

             “I'm sleepy. I should be asleep right now while I'm on my break.” Yoongi added and placed his hands on his hips before clapping his hands together. “Where's my prince?” Yoongi asked and walked up as Ju-won looked up and started to giggle and jump into his arms excitedly. “Missed me, hm?” Yoongi asked into a coo while Taehyung was gazing up at the two happily. He always sought to find Yoongi's love towards having pups, even if it took a little push and a little conversation after the storm. “What do you want to eat?”

             “Don't ask him that! The only words he knows is ‘Hi’ and ‘Daddy’ so, he'll say-”

             “Daddy!” The pup repeated the only words he knew as Taehyung then began to laugh while Yoongi bounced the pup in his arms.

              “Anyways, that crazy horse isn't bothering you, right?” Yoongi asked and tilted his head to look at Taehyung even after a second delay. “..right?”

              “Crazy horse..? Hoseok? Ah, stop doing that! Calm down my little meow meow, he's not bothering me.” Taehyung laughed and hit Yoongi's shoulder and caused the alpha to then try to hide his smile and keep a serious glare.

             “A-Ah you're abusing me now? Ju-won, protect daddy!” Yoongi laughed as the pup then placed his small hand over Yoongi's small nose after to giggle. “Oh look, now he's trying to kill me.”

              “Stop exaggerating and get out of here.~” Taehyung concluded and stood up to give his alpha a kiss on the lips and give Ju-won a kiss on the forehead. “I need to work. Just a few more scenes until the end and by there, I'll wait for the premiere.” Taehyung assured and watched his husband carry the pup out of the dressing room after. Leaving Ju-won to keep his stare at Taehyung like he wanted to stay longer.

              “Alright, what do you want to do now?” Yoongi asked walking out of the set until, he bumped into Hoseok who was writing something down into a clipboard. The whole set was silent since another scene was being shot at the moment.

             “YOU ALMOST KILLED ME- oh, hi Yoongi. Who's this little cutie?” Hoseok asked with a big smile and made the pup giggle after as he then looked at the actor who stopped his lines since Hoseok threw him off. “Give me a second, Yoongi.” Hoseok said and lifted the megaphone to his mouth and spoke, “DO IT AGAIN I WASN'T LISTENING!” Practically shouting into the microphone. “FROM THE TOP, ACTION! anyways, who's this?” Hoseok asked into a whisper after raising his tone into the megaphone.

             “This is Ju-won. He's my future son. Taehyung and I will adopt him soon.” Yoongi announced his whisper as Hoseok was gazing at the pup and making him smile. “He's a handful.”