Chapter 51: Whispers

Minho looked out the window of Sejin's room as he slept right next to the five year old. Minho shared the bed with the beta since he couldn't sleep without an omega or beta by his side and Sejin took it upon herself to share her bed with the three-year-old. However, Minho wasn't sleepy… He gazed out the window in silence and waited for his parents to show up so he could sleep with Jimin like always and have his father smiling instead of shouting and flashing his sharp fangs like anything ticked him off; in which, it could.

           Sejin opened her big and gleaming eyes to glance up and see the small alpha standing on the bed to look out the window and wait for his parents. “Daddy…? Father…?” Minho whispered as the beta then sat up and reached for the boy's hand to tug him down to sit. “No… Minho wants daddy…” Minho whispered as Sejin gazed up at the sad little boy. Watching the pup wipe his small tears from his round eyes. “They're coming for Minho…”

           “Minho, it's better if you don't pay attention to it. The more you give it attention, the less of a chance they'll take to get here sooner.” Sejin whispered and tied her long silk hair up with the hair tie sitting on her nightstand before she switched on the light of the lamp right by. Light filled the room as the two were both wearing the same style of pajamas, but Sejin wore her’s in a pastel pink color with pink ribbons as the designs drawn into the fabric while Minho wore a pastel blue color pajamas with yellow baby chickens as designs. “Your father and daddy will be here soon! I know it…”

             “Minho wants them now..” The boy continued. He felt alone in the room. He was used to being alone with his loving parents and would recall those scary days Jungkook and Jimin would have Jin and Namjoon take him away for a few days. Moments like these always became the roughest for the little one. He'd always ask himself if through these days, were his parents going off to replace Minho? Those were the endless things that would surface around the boy's fragile mind when his parents weren't around to fight the bad thoughts away. “Minho misses them…” The pup then began to sob and cup his face while Sejin brought the boy into a hug and patted his shoulder gently; cradling the pup in her arms after. Showing more of a big sister figure to the little one.

               “Crying won't get Minho anywhere. Crying won't bring Minho's parents by the door.” Sejin continued. It was obvious that most of her words were words she repeated from her father, Namjoon. “But smiles and patience will get you to it. There's nothing for you to worry about, Jeon Minho. They'll be here soon!” Sejin continued as Namjoon stepped in wearing a maroon sleeping robe, loose black bottoms and dark blue slippers to walk around in the night or early morning. Namjoon pushed his glasses up and looked at Minho trying his best to dry his tears, but he couldn't. “Father, Minho misses his parents..” Sejin claimed as Namjoon walked up to the small pup and gazed down at Minho before sitting down next to Sejin and Minho.

               “They'll be here soon! It just takes a while. They're making sure the bad guy will be gone for good and will come back for you. There's nothing wrong with them. Sleep now, Minho. They won't be back for a good while.” Namjoon continued and glanced at the time and looked back at Minho. Those words alone didn't make him feel better and all he could do was sit there and stay quiet through it all. Still keeping a frown over his small and chubby face.

              “Minho, do you want me to read you a story?” Sejin asked with a smile as Minho nodded his head so innocently while Namjoon smiled and watched over the two. Sejin then walked over to her own bookshelf to take out a small book she was read to when she was three. The girl was able to read the one sentence per page in the small book and cheer Minho up through every tear. Namjoon watched over how close the two were as friends and was glad that Sejin alone brought company to the young alpha. Very soon, both fell asleep as the father was left to tuck both in and give them both kisses on their heads before turning the lights off and leaving the room shut. By there, Jin walked out of the bedroom and met with his alpha standing before him. The married couple matched with sleeping attire; except, Seokjin wore a pink sleeping robe and had red slippers on too.