Chapter 109: Our Serenity (FINALE)

Jungkook was helped by the ambulance and taken to a nearby hospital with Joo-Ho. He knew no charges would be pressed against him because he was only defending himself against the alpha. Once Jungkook walked up to the officers, they gazed at his many wounds while the videos on his camera were still being played out through the speakers. Jungkook looked back to the graphic images in his head where he finally killed the man who's been causing trouble for the family. But once Jungkook killed Kyunsji, He wanted to take it back. He was feeling guilty… although, it was okay since he did it to be able to live. Jungkook always wanted to kill Kyunsji yet, once he did it… He felt a wave of guilt against him. No one was against it, just himself.

            In the hospital he was silent as the doctor fixed his broken wrist and started to apply the cast over it. The alpha sat there in silence as he looked down at his cast. Each time he looked down, there was silence and a picture back to how he left Kyunsji. It was anger that drew the knife up and down the bloody corpse repeatedly…and it was the guilt that made him take the knife out and stop. As he was being tended to, the doctor finally stopped and adjusted the cast over his wrist. “Jungkook… Are you alright? You're the one that lived… You won't face any charges. The officers said it'll be alright…” The doctor said as he set Jungkook's arm into an arm sling. “Your arm was twisted… Not just your wrist.” The man claimed and thought he could get a word out of his patient.

          “I.. want to see my family…” Jungkook whispered as he let out an exhale. “Before I go and see them… Is Joo-Ho okay? Is he getting treated?”

          “He'll be ready in a few minutes. Go to your family. They matter to you and they must be worried! I'll send the man over there when I can.” Assured the elder as Jungkook then stood up and gawked at his battle trophy which shows that he went against Jimin's wishes and fought against Kyunsji. Barely making it out with his life and ended up killing Sahiro Kyunsji. Something he never thought he'd ever do in his life. Jungkook walked out of his hospital room and began to tear up along the way.

         The alpha was tired, conflicted and stressed. All he wanted to do was see his husband and pup. The man understood the many things his omega would say against him, yet, he kept walking. Soon the walking turned into running and tears turned into sobs. Freedom was on his plate with a side of guilt. However, he couldn't take in any of it. Jungkook didn't focus on what he did and thought of his husband again and again. Before he knew it, he was in front of the room with Jimin and Minho. He didn't hesitate and turned the knob of the door and stepped in. By there, Jimin was in tears gazing at the news over the television to find out Jungkook was all over it and once he turned his head at the door, there stood his husband, his alpha and bestfriend.

            “Jungkook…” Jimin whispered in his tears and covered his mouth. Up until now, he didn't need the mask over his mouth and his condition was getting better. As soon as he locked eyes with Jungkook, he felt like his heart was healed. “Jungkook!” Jimin cried as Jungkook walked up to his omega and moved in to give him a tight hug. Unexpectedly, Jungkook started to sob onto the shoulder of his omega and guide his hands up Jimin's gentle back to keep him close to his body. He never felt that an embrace just like this one was what he needed after so long. “Y-You're an idiot…”

           “I am..” Jungkook replied with no tease as he then pressed his forehead against Jimin's and allowed the tears to race down his big and round eyes once he he blinked. “Jimin… J-Jimin.. I killed a man…” Jungkook cried and he just couldn't control it. “T-They say it was okay since I did it to protect myself… B-But, I feel so horrible!” Cried the alpha and this didn't come to a surprise to Jimin since it was covered on the news that Kyunsji was the one that died. Not his husband.