°•Encore |BONUS|•°

It was about three years later, the family gathered in the living room where a big screen was set up with red curtains along the sides like an actual movie theater. The low coffee table carried snacks ranging from spicy chips to normal chips too. Right by the snacks was two sippy cups with apple juice, fried chicken and two cups of soda while another bottle of apple juice sat there alongside it.

            Jungkook then walked in wearing a white sweater, blue jeans and yellow timberlands as he held two pups in both arms. The pups were exactly three years old, one boy and one girl as they both were omegas. The pup on Jungkook's right was a young male omega named Jeon Min-Yeong. His face was red most of the time and spent his time giggling and smiling. The pup got his contagious smile from Jimin himself. In fact, both of the twins had the same eyes as Jimin, same nose as Jungkook, and lips just like Jeon Jimin. The girl omega was named Jeon Minsu; she carried more of a feminine look to her as the first girl to the small family, so that meant, she had her fair share of Jimin's looks. They both matched in denim overalls, however, Minsu had pigtails as her hairstyle as Minyeong wore a white beanie over his head.

           “Minsu sleepy…” The girl pup said and let out a pout as Minyeong burped and started to giggle, throwing his head down on his father's chest to keep giggling. Just like Jimin. Minsu was older by a minute compared to her younger brother Minyeong. “Father… Minsu sleepy!”

           “Ah, I know princess… Can't you be with your daddy for once? I get a little tired at times, sweetie.” Jungkook replied in a sweet voice as Minyeong couldn't stop giggling. Because Jungkook was an alpha, these omegas were stuck onto Jungkook just like the way Minho was once stuck on Jimin. “Minyeong, what's so funny?” Jungkook asked and tried to keep in his laugh so Minyeong could answer, but the pup kept giggling and pressing his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

           “Minyeong laughs at anything!” Minho interrupted. The six-year-old boy adjusted the shades over his eyes. His style consisted of a black leather jacket, yellow timberlands and black ripped jeans for his small frame. “Minyeong, be like your older brother! See? I don't laugh at anything! I'm cool like father!” Minho gloated and with that, Minyeong giggled once again and clung onto Jungkook happily.

           “Minsu sleepy! Minsu sleepy, father!” Minsu continued with her pitched and youthful voice.

           “It's all about father, isn't it?~ what about daddy?” Jimin bickered with his hands on his hips. The omega had on matching timberlands with his family, a white oversized sweater and blue jeans. Matching so much with Jungkook. But only this time, Jimin had dark brown hair instead of staying blond for all these years. “Come on, Minyeong and Minsu… I feel like I'll have to keep you both away from father for a while until you grow used to him not being here at times.” Jimin said and walked up to the two pups. Just when he placed his hands on Minyeong's torso, the younger omega began to tear up and his bottom lip began to quiver at the feeling of being pulled away from Jungkook.

          “No! No!” Minsu argued as Jimin kept giggling and pulled Minyeong into his arms and had his hand out for Minsu. “No no no no!”

           “Jeon Minsu, come. Now.” Jimin bickered. Holding his hand out and only then, Minho rushed by and took Jimin's hand as a high-five. The pup jumped up and gave Jimin a high-five before laughing and running off. Swiftly adjusting the shades over his eyes. “Minho!”

           “Oh baby, not easy now is it?~” Jungkook teased as Jimin glared Jungkook's way. “You wanted so much pups and here we are. Want another?~”

            “Why… Of course I do~” Jimin teased as Jungkook's eyes widened and Minyeong kept his hand out extended to Jungkook so he could go back to his father. With that, Jimin took Minsu off Jungkook's hands and leaned in to give the alpha a kiss. “One more~”