Chapter 57: Deep assumptions

Taehyung was still staring at the bottom of the page with the cartoon drawing on script.

          “I need to tell Yoongi… There's no way I can take this

          “I need to tell Yoongi… There's no way I can take this. No matter how perfect this story is, I need to talk to my husband.” Whispered the beta to himself as he then contacted his alpha on the phone and stood up to walk over to the glass window at the penthouse to gaze down at the city below. By there, the phone rang until Yoongi answered. The beta could tell his husband was making a smile through his happy voice and Taehyung smiled before greeting his husband. “Good morning, Yoongi!”

       “Goodmorning, Darling. What do you need?” Yoongi asked and the tone of his voice was excited to finally hear from his husband. “I'm taking a small break at the moment so, tell me.” Yoongi said as the beta took a moment to answer after.

           “So.. I went out today and I went to the cafe!” Taehyung said and was slowly growing silent and debated in his head if he should tell his alpha that Hoseok was in town.

          “Mhm. What about it?” Yoongi wondered until, Taehyung grew silent.

          “I um… So I found this movie director and I picked up a script… it's a lovely movie! I really like it. The whole story is unique and it has potential and-”

          “Darling, that sounds amazing! But, why are you sounding as if I won't let you?” Yoongi wondered. The beta was determined to tell the alpha about who directed the movie; but when his mouth opened, he said the exact opposite. Hiding the truth because he was scared he may never come across such a nice movie like the ones Hoseok directed and wrote.

           “Nothing. I was just wondering.. What if this film is shot in Seoul?” Taehyung wondered as Yoongi let out a chuckle.

           “Then we'll go. I'll follow you everywhere because we both know we can't live far from each other. I'll work at home and you'll be acting in that movie. Just tell me when so we can get ready and go. I'll look for places to rent when you tell me the area. Does that sound good, Darling?”

            “A-Ah… This is too much just for a movie to act in…”

            “No it's not. Just take it, Taehyung. I'll see you when I get home so we could talk about it more. Love you. Bye.” Yoongi replied and hung up the phone. Leaving Taehyung to let out an exhale and press his head against the glass of the penthouse.

     “I don't want to hurt you; but, I'm too scared to tell you…” Taehyung whispered to himself as all the stress piled down on him. He knew if Yoongi found out about Hoseok directing this film, the alpha would never let the beta act. However, this was what Taehyung believed. He was just too scared to even ask what will happen to him if Yoongi was to find out on his own or be told this nerve-racking news. Whatever his fate could lead him to, Taehyung just didn't want to talk.
_______________________________________