Chapter 79: Love bites~

The squelching sounds echoed within the heated room as Jimin couldn't keep his moans silent if he tried to hum them out. Jungkook tightly kept his husband's knees against the headboard as the omega let out louder shouts and weary pants against his alpha's ear. Rewarding him through every thrust since Jungkook alone couldn't hold back from pressing the omega back against the headboard and making every second his during the heat of the moment. After a while, Jungkook released his omega and pulled him close enough to hug the boy in his arms and softly kiss along his lips while Jimin's mouth was kept open; releasing his helpless cries that made him succumb to the feeling everytime.

             “OH-OH JUNGKOOK!~” Jimin moaned. Dropping his hands from sustaining his thighs up to hold against Jungkook's back and arch his body so he could touch Jungkook's well-built torso with his own shaking body. Jimin pressed his knees against the sides of Jungkook's body and bit his lip from the satisfaction he couldn't bear to open his eyes and hold back his moans. Jimin felt the warmth in between his legs and the heat rising during the time. Making it harder for the two each time to hold back from their climax.

            “Mmh~ oh baby… You're so good inside… Ngh- ah~ ah Jimin.. Jimin!~” Jungkook growled. As soon as Jimin turned his head to face the other side of the room, Jungkook slammed his hands against the headboard to gain Jimin's attention and press his wet and gentle kisses along the center of Jimin's neck, leading to the bottom of his jaw. By there, Jungkook dropped his head once more and gave love bites against the bottom of Jimin's neck while he still thrusted in and out of the omega. Gaining every shout, every cry, and every sharp breath that turned into a gasp. The alpha moved his knees up against the covers of the bed and had Jimin's legs placed over his thighs as he leaned in to hug his husband against the headboard and keep his thrusts. Going in as rough as he desired since Jimin enjoyed it the most. “Y-You love it when I go hard on you… r-right, babe?” Jungkook huffed and rolled Jimin's sweaty hair back to kiss him against his red and plump lips.

       “A-Ah! Master!” Jimin cried and started to leave scratch marks down Jungkook's back. Gliding his nails down and deep the alpha's firm and sexy muscles, causing Jungkook to hiss and bite his bottom lip before he could pull Jimin's hands off and suddenly turn the omega around.

       “Hands against the headboard… N-Now…” Jungkook ordered in his shaky breath. Wanting to go back in and penetrate his omega's entrance. He was obsessed with the scent of Jimin's heat and couldn't stand back for one second. His mind blocked out anything else but his desires and lust. Jimin turned around as Jungkook then pulled Jimin's hips and pushed himself back in to make the omega throw his head upwards and let out pleasant screams that grew pitched.

        Jimin threw his hands against the headboard and pressed his head back to let out more of his hot and heavy moans for his dominant. “AH MASTER! OH I LOVE YOU, J-JUNGKOOK!” Jimin cried loudly while Jungkook was pummeling in roughly and gripping onto Jimin's ass to push his cock in forcefully. Hearing Jimin's short and heavy pants being forced out. Jungkook then grinded his hips and suddenly spanked Jimin on the rear, making the sound of the slap grow loud and causing the omega to press his head against the headboard to whimper. “O-Oh master! H-Harder! I want it rough..” Jimin whispered and finally looked back to watch Jungkook's big cock grow veiny once thrusting in harshly inside his wet entrance. Causing loud slaps to still echo. Jimin bit his lip once more. Pressing the side of his head against the headboard and kept watching how Jungkook thrusted his hard length in deeper. “A-AH~ AH! OH JUNGKOOK!” Jimin cried as Jungkook glanced at the omega again. Leaning in to tenderly bite Jimin's bottom lip tenderly as the bottom guided his tongue up the center of the alpha's lips to beg after. “M-More.. More, K-Kookie…”