Chapter 10: Advice

The following week after, Jimin was in the nursery room as always. He wore an oversized, pastel blue sweater over his petite torso along with blue ripped jeans with white socks to complete the look while the Omega was sitting on the couch and tapping the top of the phone against the armrest of the couch like he was patiently waiting for something. At the moment, Minho was asleep after being fed and burped. The pup wore a long-sleeved baby bodysuit of a grey, cartoon whale logo, a pale blue beanie and just long white socks over his feet, reaching up to his knees as he was fast asleep; resting until he was to wake up again soon.

         Lately, Jimin has watched Jungkook contact or even call Manager Xin so he could get new positions in films he would actually act in this time! It was such good news to the alpha so he could return to the big screen, but it was stressful for Jimin to even accept such a thing. What he always wanted was to raise the pup with Jungkook, but there was barely time for the two. Only after two more weeks, Jimin would rarely have Jungkook help around with the pup and just have Manager Xin to help. Jimin didn't mind having the elder help around, but he always thought Jungkook would at least take a month off just to tend to his pup. On the other hand, taken by the fact that this was Jungkook’s only job, Jimin didn't have any other choice but to accept this; no matter how lonely he would get.

         Jimin sat there in silence until Jungkook stepped in and rolled his hair back with his eyebrows jolting upwards with a smirk. The alpha wore nothing but a towel wrapped around his toned hips, exposing his strong muscles to his Omega. “Jimin~” Whispered the alpha and continued making his smirk while he gawked at Jimin just laying on the couch with his legs bent over the cushions.

        “Go put some clothes on! You always walk in here with just a towel wrapped around your body like you want to play with me!” Jimin giggled as he tried to keep his voice down.

        “Ah, but I want to play with you babe~ let's just take up the time that we have now.” The alpha whispered while Jimin only giggled and sat up afterwards. “Oh, never mind. I know you're so stressed with Minho filling up our plates all day.” The Alpha claimed as he walked in and sat down next to the older just to pull him into a hug from the back and give him kisses just along the Omega’s mating mark. “Sorry I was too busy to cuddle or help out this morning… I was busy looking for roles in two weeks. I'm really excited to do this.”

        “Mmh… That's okay. This is your job.” Jimin replied so delicately while the Alpha pulled a smile and continued to pull his lover in his arms and have Jimin just lay over his lap so calmly. “You missed out on me reading a story for Minho. He only cooed and kept slobbering all over his fist. That little cute monster didn't really care about what happened to the princess!” Jimin replied into a giggle. “He takes so much after you~”

         “I've noticed.” Jungkook said and leaned in to give Jimin a kiss. “I'll be too busy during the day, but I'll be back before night just so I could help you.”

        “Thank you… I need all the help I can get. Preferably from you since you are my alpha and the father of a very pampered and attention seeking pup. However, I understand you… I understand your responsibility so I won’t beg you to stay when you're trying to do good.” The omega continued while Jungkook laid Jimin’s body over his towel-wrapped lap and made Jimin rest his head over the armrest of the couch while they gazed into each other’s eyes. “You'll be gone all day..”

      “I know, babe. But I'll make time for you and Minho. Okay? I promise you that; we just need to be patient.”

      “Don't stress yourself out either. If you don't have time for us at all, I understand… Even for our anniversary soon..” Jimin claimed while Jungkook smiled and rolled Jimin’s hair back with a gentle brush along his fingers and the roots of his blond hair.