Chapter 67: He knows

Taehyung walked over to his dressing room and opened the door to see batches of roses surrounding the mirrors and every little spot on a desk. Taehyung tilted his head as he walked up to the roses and gift bags to see that most of these were from his fans who found the next movie he will act in and even a few people in the crew for the film gifted the beta many roses. Taehyung walked by each and every gift and only then, one small rose stood out with a card. Nothing too extravagant and it was only a simple thing. The beta stopped walking and approached the rose to see that this particular gift was from Hoseok. He expected the alpha to bring in something big, but all he was worth was nothing but a simple rose. Showing that the alpha alone stopped chasing after the beta.

             “And so the alpha stopped chasing the beta…” Taehyung said to himself and picked the rose up to gaze at the small note on it. “Such a pleasure to have you on my team, Mr. Kim. Here's a rose as a welcome gift. -Hope.” Taehyung read the note and smiled to himself. “I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore. He seems more happier this way. Tomorrow is his birthday… Should I give him something- Ah! We aren't as close as we used to be…” The beta thought and pulled up his seat to gaze at his own reflection and hold the rose while gazing at the door through the glass mirror. Just wondering if Hoseok would ever step in to greet him with another smile… But the younger took it all for granted. He wasn't going to get the treatment he did before when Hoseok treated the younger well because of how close they were. Things were different now.

            Taehyung reminisced back at the time when he was filming the last movie he shot with Hoseok years back. It was when he had to act with Hoseok's lovely sister and that was when Hoseok moved in closer that day… Almost asking for a kiss from the taken beta at the time. The younger shivered at the thought and hugged himself right after and only wondered if Hoseok had any plans on trying to get him back. Apparently, this was as real as the director could get. It was just too difficult to find that Hoseok was able to drop the younger so suddenly and the beta just knew he wasn't going to drop his guard.

            Eventually, the beta had to change into a white sweater, black loose jeans, blue denim jacket over the top, and comfortable white shoes after. The beta carried a saxophone in his hands as he walked out to meet at the spot Hoseok told the actors to meet up for this very first scene. However, once Taehyung met eyes with the one that plays the general, he noticed that the man alone looked very much like Hoseok! It was like the director was choosing someone who looked just like him to fill in for him since he was only the director. But, Taehyung knew it. The beta carried the saxophone in his hands and walked to the center while the other actor stood there with his hands in his pocket and waited for Hoseok's guidance. The alpha looked just like the director, but he had more eyebrows and his skin was more tanned too. Overall, just by a quick glance was enough to confuse the actor as the director. He had the looks but, never the smile. The smile alone was Hoseok's signature.

           “Alright! Gather around! This is our first day on set, so glad to have each and every one of you. Today's agenda is the first scene to take care of and later on, we'll shoot the first erotic scene.” Hoseok said and carried the megaphone attached to the belt holes of his jeans. “If there's any questions, anything you are uncomfortable with, handle all issues and concerns with the producers and if you need to ask me for anything, let me know.” The alpha then made a smile and placed his hands on his hips. “First scene will-”

          “Hoseok..” Taehyung called out as the alpha flinched and stepped up to Taehyung to gaze down at the ground and tilt his head in to hear the beta in case he had anything private to speak to him about. “I… Never mind.” Taehyung cut himself off. In reality, he was nervous to shoot the erotic scene… on the other hand, mentioning this to Hoseok now would only push the production back and put him to blame.