Chapter 21: All the little things

By the end of the week, Jimin sat down on his bed the night before the anniversary while he read a book to himself, pushing up his circular glasses and focusing deeply on the story he read. All he wore was dark blue briefs along with Jungkook's white T-shirt. Jungkook would always bicker to his omega about wearing his favorite white T-shirts; yet, Jimin would always refuse on taking it off. Since Jimin was going to sleep, he had his bra off so he laid back on the pillows against the headboard while he continued to read on the empty and wide bed to himself. Minho was finally asleep for now and Jungkook was just in the bathroom brushing his teeth right before he gets to bed.

          The alpha soon walked out of the bathroom and dried his lips and chin on a clean face towel before applying his vanilla lip balm over his smaller, pink and plump lips. “Reading again, babe? I expected you to be asleep. You complain all day that you need sleep but when the time comes, you don't want to. You would just read instead.” Jungkook bickered as he walked over to Jimin. All he wore was his loose red and white striped bottoms to sleep while the waistband of the bottoms were purposely pulled down to reveal the strap of his underwear along his toned hips and pelvis that read ‘Calvin Klein' something Jimin would normally wear, but Jungkook began to wear those underwears from that brand as well.

           “Is there an issue with reading, candy cane?~” Jimin cooed while he tipped his glasses down assisted with a cute smile that showed his teeth slightly between the crack of his lips that parted after.

            “Candy cane? That's new~” Jungkook chuckled as he smirked and rolled his fluffy and black silk hair back. “Baby, do you know what day is it tomorrow?” Jungkook asked as he moved in closer to the bed so he could dim the lamp's brightness down. “I'll give you a second.” Jungkook warned as he leaned in and used his hands to hold his body up and over Jimin. Holding such a lovely smirk that had it's dark side to it all too.

            “Oh don't think I'm those type of people who forget.” Jimin giggled as he took off his own glasses and closed the book he was reading. “Our anniversary from the first day we were together.” Jimin whispered while he got on his knees and placed his arms locked around Jungkook's neck to have him closer to his lips. “Tomorrow, we won't even come home~ I've planned out the whole night and here's a little hint, we end it all at a love hotel.” Whispered the omega to his alpha's ear while Jungkook rose his hands up Jimin's shoulder to pull him closer enough to feel his small breasts push against his exposed chest. “Jungkookie~”

            “Why not now? Keep the love making tomorrow as an encore.” Jungkook said with a slight chuckle once he pulled Jimin closer and kept him there. “Well, an encore for me~ ah, maybe I could make you dance for me, just to make it more interesting.” Jungkook laughed as Jimin giggled and placed his hands over Jungkook's chest to gaze down at it.

           “Shh, don't go too crazy and think about this now. Oh, by the way, I have so much planned for tomorrow! We could go watch a play together, eat together, have a good walk around and do what we want and only after the day comes to an end, we head over to the love hotel and~… you'll have me all night.” Jimin continued to tease against Jungkook's ear while the alpha could only imagine the naughty things he could do to Jimin now and at the love hotel where they'll be surrounded by the passionate color of red, mirrors hanging from left and right, hot and soft scented candles lighting up the room and a bluetooth speaker to play anything they wanted to set the mood with.

            Jungkook dropped his hands down to Jimin’s hips and slowly rose them up the loose T-shirt. “Oh, baby… You tease me so much… And you really like to wear my clothes like it belongs to you.”