Chapter 33: Right where we started

3 Years later

              Rain poured down from the skies as the streets were wiped from people. No one was outside making a sound or any movement. Beyond the streets and loud city noise was a house in a calm neighborhood in Busan. One light within the house was on as the rain dripped onto the pavement of the patio just outside the clear glass divider door of the inside of the house.

          Just in front of the glass divider doors leading to the outside, was the small three year old boy that placed his small hands onto the glass and looked skyward to the grey clouds that shaded over the neighborhood. Minho let out a cute smile he inherited from his father, Jungkook, showing his small teeth too. Minho was wearing a blue overall outfit that had a short cut to his knees, a yellow shirt under it and white socks. The boy had a small bob-cut style on his black silk hair and his big and round eyes he got from Jungkook, beated as he gazed at the rain that poured from above and onto the pavement. This made the pale, sweet and small boy let out a sigh and make a sad frown causing him to look down at his small bowl of mangoes that were cut into cubes.

             The room was surrounded by family pictures. Pictures of Minho's first birthday, his day at a park, family photo shoots and wedding photos of Jungkook and Jimin along with another framed picture of Taehyung’s and Yoongi's traditional wedding they had years back. All was calm within their life and Jimin was able to stick with Jungkook through it all. Every day was like a day at paradise for the couple and for their small pup. Just that day, was a dull day with rain pouring from the skies, yet this only left the small three-year old alpha to make a pout before turning to face his father; Jeon Jimin. Since Minho was an alpha, he tended to grow very close to his father who was an omega; rather than growing closer to his alpha father, Jungkook.

          "Daddy the sky is crying..." Said the boy with a pitched and sweet voice, talking to Jimin who was sitting on the floor behind him, eating an apple from the bowl he had out for himself and would share with his son too. Jimin only had on a white and oversized T-shirt over his grey underwear as his hair was rolled back while he watched over his son. Jungkook was sitting on the couch silently, wearing a black turtleneck sweater, blue ripped skinny jeans and black socks on. The Alpha was laying on the long couch and writing down a few notes followed by mail on his lap he was going to read as he adjusted his round glasses over his eyes.

      Jimin smiled as he crawled up to his son and sat down behind the small boy to talk to him. "I guess it is, sweetie.." Jimin said as Jungkook rose a brow and looked at his Omega, taking off his glasses right after.

       Minho looked up at his father and maintained his pout, "Why is it crying?"

       "I guess it misses the sun like all of us." Jimin answered and hugged the boy from the back and into his arms. Just then, Minho picked up a small cubed mango, opened the door slightly to toss out the mango and close the divider quickly as Jimin tried his best not to laugh.

        "I gave it a treat and it's still crying..." Minho whispered as Jimin dropped his head on Minho's small shoulder. Letting out silent chuckles. "Are you crying too, Father?" Minho asked as he reached for another cubed mango and offered it to Jimin. Not really paying attention to the fact that Jimin wasn't a fan of mangoes.

          "No sweetie..I was just-"

          "Wrong." Jungkook called out, causing Jimin to look back at Jungkook and shake his head. Jungkook then chuckled and tipped his glasses down, showing his bright fangs.

         "W-Wrong?" Minho repeated in confusion as Jimin started to give Jungkook a deep glare. “...wrong..”

         "Minho, the sky has no emotion. It's not a person. Not an Omega, not an Alpha or Beta. It's just the sky. Can't talk or anything. Therefore, it can't cry." Jungkook answered confidently while Minho's eyes widened. “So don't think it'll talk back or eat whatever you just threw outside. Min-Min, don't waste the fruit.”