Get Lost

"What the fuck?" The blonde said walking behind Lena and seeing Sharon in the doorway. It had been a few weeks since she had laid eyes on the woman and unfortunately the red head didn't seem to get the message that her daughter had no interest in her. None at all. But Sharon was persistent just like Stef which infuriated the blonde to no end. Who the fuck did she think she was anyway and where did she get off thinking she could just show up Stef thought as she looked the woman right in the eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here and how the fuck do you know where I live?"

"Oh honey I know everything. We didn't have such a great meeting at the diner so I wanted to come by say hi again and meet your wife. I mean I saw her in action too in jail and let me tell you, you were something Mama Lion. Weren't you now?"

Sharon could only smirk as Lena glared at her rather annoyed. This really was the last thing they needed and it was the last thing her wife needed. Infact it was the last thing their family needed with everything else they had going on. In Lena's mind this woman had the worst timing but anytime would have been bad for from the little she heard Stef say about her, Sharon wasn't exactly the best person.  Infact from what she could see the woman was trouble and it was also crazy to her how the redhead had been watching them in Chowchilla and how she didn't seem to get the message that Stef wanted nothing to do with her and probably never would as she grabbed the blondes hand gently holding it. All she wanted to do was protect her wife.

"Look you need to go my wife doesn't want you here, which she made perfectly clear to you and she doesn't want you in her life and neither do I."

"You know, I heard you were something else Mama Lion." Sharon began as she leaned her hand on the doorframe. " But I'm sure Stefanie can speak for herself. Can't you now honey?" Smiling at both women which was making Lena insane the blonde  was beyond furious and at this point wanted to rip this woman a new asshole. And she just might.

"Yeah she can but I'm speaking for her right now so leave and I'm not telling you again. Do not make me."

Truth was it didn't take much for Lena to get mad as she continued to stare Sharon right in the face without so much as a blink. It had been years since she felt the need to behave this way but when it came to her wife she did not let anyone fuck with her. No one as Sharon showed no signs of moving.

"Look I told you to get lost. My wife doesn't need anyone upsetting her and if you do, you will need to deal with me and you don't want that honey. You just don't. Sure I haven't been in Chowchilla for years but I remember it well. And I remember what needs to be done sometimes to deal with certain people especially when they mess with my wife."

It always threw people off when Lena threatened them or became this way. Sometimes it even threw Stef off as she snapped out of her anger and gently squeezed Lena's hand letting her know she could deal with it. Yes it was true the doctor had diagnosed her recently with hypertension and it was something she really didn't want to worry her kids with. But her high blood pressure needed to be controlled by medication and by less stress.

"I get it honey. You don't want anyone messing with your wife. I get it but you must understand you wouldn't have a wife if it wasn't for me. You get that?"

"Get out. Now before I rip your fucking wrinkly ass throat out." The blonde said now moving closer to her mother while their kids grew suspicious of what was going on.  Sharon could only smile at her daughter who she could see was more angry then ever.

"I get you are angry at me Stefanie. I do get that. But is there a need to threaten and be violent? I mean the Fosters usually reserve that for certain occasions. I'm sure your daddy schooled you well on that."

"Oh there is and this is such an occasion because I told your ass I didn't want to see you and you seem to be fucking deaf and stupid. What the fuck don't you get cunt? And don't mention my daddy because had he been able to find you he would have cut your head off."

Laughing at her daughter Sharon could only shake her head

"Oh babylove you father had you all messed up. But  I know and saw that you shouldn't mess with the leader of the Lion's Den. Tell me will you strangle me against a wall, poor acid in my face, fuck the warden to get more favors? MM? Or better yet honey get fucked over by another girlfriend who had you thinking she loved you? MM?" 

"How dare you! How fucking dare you!" Lena yelled as she now lunged toward the woman and Stef could only grab her.  Grab her because she knew how rough her wife was as Callie soon came behind the two women wondering what was going on.

"Moms everything ok? Who is this?"

"Everything is fine honey. Go on back and eat." Stef said as she was continuing to hold her wife and Sharon could only stare.

"Well, well Callie Jacobs. Youngest memeber of the Lion's Den. You sure have changed. Not so sickly looking anymore or so frail. How is your little one? Baby Stef is it."

At this Stef herself became more furious as she turned to her daughter.

"Go back inside Callie. Now.  Do as I say and don't come back over here. Got me? Go now!"

"Ok mom."  Walking back off into the kitchen Callie knew not to fuck around especially if her moms had a certain tone as Stef turned one last time to the red head.

"I told you to get lost and to get off my fucking steps. I don't know if your just fucking deaf, dumb, stupid or all of the above. And to be honest I don't really give s fuck.  However what I do know is you better not ever  utter my daughters name, or my granddaughter's name or any of my kids names or my wifes again. That much I do know."

"Or?" 

"Or I will hurt you." Lena said responding before Stef could. "You heard me and you heard my wife and If I have to tell you again you will be crawling away from this house instead of walking because I will break your knees. So which one will it be honey?"

"Mm. You two are made for each other huh? Jesus. Well I know when I'm not wanted so I will go on and leave. But you both could really work on your manners and maybe realize who your allies are. I'm not your enemy ya know. Especially not yours babygirl."

"I'm not your babygirl. Never have and never will be. Ever." Stef said coldly.

"Oh you are. Infact you are my twin honey and I'll tell you this again. You didn't get this way on your own. No way."

"Didn't my mama's tell you to get lost? Do it you old fucking bag before I rearrange your face. Leave them the fuck alone."

Turning around surprised both Stef and Lena looked to see Frankie who had heard everything and if there was one person who was also like Stef it was her.  Both women had known this for sometime but they never heard her speak in such a way.  However like her mother and like Lena she stood up for the people she loved in not always the most kosher ways.

 "I see you trained your daughter well Stefanie. Seems the apples don't fall very far from our trees huh?"

-----------

Anyone think Sharon will leave Stef alone? If she doesnt why is she suddenly interested in her? Thoughts?