A Day To Remember

"Stef do not. Do not go over there barging in the home and accusing Frankie of something she might not even do. First off we have no idea if Roxy is even telling the truth or what her motives are. You know how she is and you know she is revengeful and vindictive. You know this baby. Besides we told Mama Rose and my father and they are watching Frankie more then before. Now you can't afford to keep getting upset like this. You just can't honey." Lena said as the two were preparing the food for baby Stef's party that would start in about an hour. After bumping into Roxy the blonde had gone on a tyraid and Lena was doing everything in her power to keep the woman calm. But it was difficult for Stef was furious once again and her wife knew her blood pressure had risen.

"I'm not upset Lena and I'm not taking any chances whatsoever. That's why after baby Stef's party today Frankie is coming home. I've had enough of this shit! I'm tired of all this crap, this sneaking around and secrets and whatever else. Her and Mariana have lost their fucking minds."

"And then what? Huh? What do you plan on doing to get her to stay. Make a scene?"

"Of course I'm not gonna make a scene at my grandbabies birthday party. Come on Lena you know me better."

"Fine so what is your plan?"

"I'm gonna go over after the party and drag her ass home before she even has time to think about running off. Is she insane? Her and Mariana who I'm going to rip to shreds. One dumber then the next." She said now counting the party favors.

"Have you not learned anything? Mm?"

"In terms of what Lena? Mm what have I not learned? Besides the fact that Frankie keeps hitting her damm head. What have I not learned."

"In terms of all of this Stef.  In terms of how you talk to Frankie and how your aggression does not solve anything. Have you not learned that. If you bring her home it will not do anything but make this entire relationship worse. You both need space and time apart which I thought you agreed upon."

"Oh yeah that was all fine and dandy until I found out that she plans on running off. And to where I'd love to fucking know."

"Ok but again why do you believe her. Roxy is a shit starter. You do know this right? And maybe she did it to upset you on purpose by telling you that shit. Same about telling you about Sharon or Lou or whoever she goes by."

"Sure I do but why take any chances. What if this cunt is telling the truth. Mm?"

"Listen Mama Rose and I will talk to Frankie and you talk to Mariana. Ok? Now please let's enjoy this little girls party ok? Please."

"Yeah sure babe."

_______

As baby Stef's party was in full swing the music was blasting, the kids were running around and even some were roller skating. It was definitely a hit as the blonde forgot all about the earlier troubles and was enjoying the party for once. She really was as Lena was joking around with Judy and hanging with Callie, Ali and a few others. Even Mike stopped by after work along with Jude and Olivia whom Stef was so excited to see.

"Mom is really excited to be a grandmother again Liv."

"I'm so glad but I do feel like a watermelon." The girl said as Stef could not help but laugh and smile.

"Oh I'm sure but you do look beautiful baby. And I can't wait to meet this little person. My son is having a baby I just can't believe it."

"Believe it ma. She eats enough for the entire block."

"Jude." Olivia said embarrassed.

"Hey watch yourself young man. You let her eat what she wants. She's growing a baby. And yours might I add."

"Thank you Mama Stef. Speaking of eating umm that cakes sure looks good and so do those ice cream cones."

"Go have some baby. That's why they are there. Don't starve my grandchild." The blonde joked as Olivia smiled herself.

"That I surely won't." 

As both Jude and Olivia headed to get more food  Stef could only look around and smile at how successful the little party was. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves as Peaches soon showed up with baby Jesus along with Mariana, Mama Rose, Stuart and Frankie. Seeing her daughter the blonde felt an ache in her heart and a giant headache come on. One she never had in her life as the young girl soon noticed her mother. Making eye contact  Frankie wasn't sure what to do as she looked away and headed in the other direction towards baby Stef to give the girl a hug. Lena of course noticed how heartbroken her wife looked as she gently grabbed her hand.

"You ok?"

"Yeah babe. I'm gonna go get more dip for the chips. Be right back."

"I can get it. You look tired. You want to go lay down?"

"No I'm ok just have a really bad headache."

"Yeah? You want some Tylonel?"

"I'll get some while I'm inside. Be right back baby."

"Ok." Reluctantly letting her wife go back inside to grab more things Lena filled up more of the chip bowls as she smiled at all the kids laughing and playing around. Even Noah who could be so serious sometimes was jumping around with the kids and enjoying himself.

"Nice party honey. Really nice." Mama Rose said.

"It is. You know Stef went all out for this."

"Of course she did. Her first grandchild. I would not expect anything less from her."

"Me either and I know she plans on doing the same for Andrew, Noah, and Jude's new baby."

"Of course. She's feeling ok?"

"MM I don't know. She's just been so upset lately and I'm so worried about her. This thing with Tracey and Frankie is really, really getting to her. I don't know how much  more she can take."

"I know. It's alot but whatever you need you tell me."

"Nana Lion can we get the cake?" Baby Stef soon asked smiling at both women.

"Sure honey. Yaya is inside so you can go help her. And bring some forks too sweetheart."

"Ok." But as the girl happily ran inside to find her grandmother what she found was not what she expected. Not at all.

"Nana Lion!! Mama! There is something wrong with Yaya! She is on the floor not moving. I tried to wake her!" The girl said crying hysterically. "She won't wake up!"

"What!!?" Lena yelled running into the home along with everyone else following behind her as she spotted her wife unconscious on the floor in the kitchen. "Oh my god baby. Stef, Stef baby can you hear me? Can you hear me sweetheart? She is barely breathing."  She said kneeling on the floor and gently soothing her wife.

"Call 911 Rosie!" Stuart said as Mike ran over to his sister along with Jude as all the other kids could only look in fear as well as the rest of the family. Noah had tears falling down his face as Ali wrapped her arm around him holding him close.

"What's wrong with Yaya?" Baby Stef asked Callie as the girl was so worried. She was beyond worried as Pete stood beside both of them holding them close.

"I don't know baby. It's ok. Yaya will be ok."

"She is barely breathing Mama." Jude whispered as Lena looked beyond worried for this was what she was afraid of. This very thing as Stef was anything but ok as the ambulance soon arrived and they placed the blonde on a stretcher and hooked her up to an oxygen mask. By this point everyone was in tears as Lena followed behind jumping in the ambulance beside her wife along with Jude.

"Mama Rose...

"I will take care of everyone go ahead. Go ahead baby. Your father and I got it."

"I'll follow behind Lena." Mike said as Judy went along with him leaving the rest of the family behind. Peaches as well began to cry as Roxy had just pulled up to home seeing her sister carried out. It was devastating to say the least as both Frankie and Mariana had missed the entire thing by going on a joy ride in a stolen police car.