The End of Things

It was safe to say that Callie Adams Foster was struggling deeply and getting to the core of it was difficult. It really was and one thing was certain was that she was not being herself and had not been in weeks. Ever since Stef's stroke the girl had been dealing with a number or resurfacing issues such as depression, anxiety, stress and now PTSD. To her she wasn't even aware this was going on as each day got progressively harder and she continued to lash out and grow even more confused. The last time she dealt with this was after the birth of her son ,however, this appeared to be different and much more out of control for she would not let Stef near her. Neither her or Lena.

 Her behavior right now was not only destroying both her moms terribly and baby Stef but herself. In all honesty could the girls fear of losing Stef the only mother she had ever known and loved be the result of all of this along with her ongoing issues? Sure it was possible as even Ali was disturbed by it and had tried so hard to get through to her sister but with no such luck.

"Ok but you are not being you Cal. Mom loves you so much and baby Stef. Why are you being like this? You and mom were so close and had an amazing relationship. Don't you see and know this is hurting her? Don't you or do you not care?"

"Ali look you won't get it and nothing is wrong. I just need space. Ok? I need to think and get to know my daughter."

"Space? And this is how you go about it. Callie you're being an ass and you do know your daughter."

"I'm not Alice. I'm not at all being an ass. And I don't know my daughter. I don't know her at all."

"You are too being an ass! And when my sister comes back tell her to call me. I'm out." Alice said putting her bag over her shoulder and heading out the door as Callie looked to her confused.

"Out where? Where are you going Ali?"

"I'm moving in with moms. With our moms because I love them and want to make sure mom is ok. And for the record baby Stef is really going to hate you and keep hating you if you don't get it together.  So whatever this thing you have with mom is and with Mama Lion that is making you say this crazy stuff  you are seriously going to loose your daughter over it. You of all people should know how she feels and what do you expect?  What do you? Huh? You know Callie you put moms in her life and mine because you trusted them and loved them and now you rip them out of hers because of whatever? Not cool Callie. Not by any means."

"You don't understand Ali."

"Then make me understand. Make all of us understand because you are not making any sense. How can you say such hurtful things to mom." Letting out a sigh Callie stood there saying nothing and growing frustrated. 

"Just leave me alone Ali. You wanna go then go."

"Whatever. I'm out."

Leaving the home with all her things Alice moved right in with Stef and Lena leaving her sister to deal with her own issues. Whatever they were as Callie continued to alienate herself even more from the family no matter how hard Stef and Lena tried not for that to happen.

Pete had been at a loss as well and disciplining baby Stef was not easy by any means. The young girl was very stubborn, persistent, adamant, and hell bent on giving Callie a hard time. Which she was daily. Never had she given her grandmothers such a difficult time ever but Callie had no clue on how to deal with her or discipline her as baby Stef's behavior continued to get progressively worse.