Day 2: Secret Santa

Zedaph, Impulse and Tango were sat around in the Sahara now lounge, Of course, Tango and Impulse are dead, and Zedaph wasn't playing Denise, so it didn't matter if they were together.

"What's going to happen with Secret Santa this year?" Asked Zedaph, "what with all the Alive hermits wary of every button they see." 

"I don't know, I guess just make it obvious that it isn't trapped I guess." Tango said, putting his feet up on the sofa opposite. 

"Sounds good enough." Impulse said. "Let's do it."

"What are you grey-skins, and Zedaph, planning up here?" The trio heard Grian's voice coming up the water elevator. He popped out of the top, and all three of the hermits jumped, Zedaph jumped into Tango's arms.

"Is it that bad?* Asked Grian

"What happened to your face!?" Impulse said.

"Oh! I'm a dragon bro, bro. Iskall tricked me into wearing it, it has curse of binding." Grian explained, "Iskall has one too, as do Bdubs, Mumbo and False " 

"Oh god…" Impulse said, "You'll All be like that until you demise…" 

"Is it really that bad?" 

"Eh no it's just hilarious." Impulse said.

"It's terrifying.* Zedaph said.

"Get off me you baby." Tango said, pushing Zedaph off of him. Zedaph fell onto the floor at Tango's feet.

"Oww!" Zedaph cried, "You're so mean!" 

“Anyway, what are you guys doing here?” Grian asked, stepping forward, his dragon mouth opened and closed, and Impulse burst out laughing.

“We were talking about organising a Secret Santa.” Tango siad, “But no-one’s going to trust it, y’know because we’re dead…” He gestured to Impulse, “Plus no-one trusts anything because of demise.”

“Maybe if I make it with you, because I’m alive-” Grian suggested.

“Grian no-one trusts you anyway, you’re a well known prankster.” impulse said. "And you killed two people in demise already, and you aren't dead.*

“True…” Grian said, “Maybe if we got someone like False to do it?”

“That might work, call her!” Said Zedaph. Grian messaged False on his communicator, telling her to come to Sahara. 

“She’s on her wey.” Grian said.

----

False jumped out of the water elevator, she also had a dragon head on.

“Hey bro!” She called to Grian.

“Bro!” Grian yelled, running over to her.

“Why’d you have a load of dead people here?” False said, before adding “And Zedaph.”

“Well, I found them here, plus we need you for something bro.” Grian said.

“Ok then, what do you need bro?” False asked.

“We wanted to make a Secret Santa for the server.” Impulse said.

“But no-one will trust it if we do it because we’re..you know… dead.” Tango said.

“What about Grian?” False asked.

“No-one trusts me either.” Grian said, “You know my reputation.”

“That’s true.” False said, “Ok I’ll do it.”

“Thanks False!” The four hermits said together.

“Ok, well umm… bye.” False said. Jumping over the edge and flying away on elytra.

After the next few days a secret santa stall had appeared in the shopping district. Grian added a rule to the game that you could not die to secret santa, and any deaths that occurred due to that don’t count.

Everyone was excited about Secret santa, almost everyone had drawn a name, and everyone was busy working on their presents all the way up to the run up for christmas.

_________________________________________

I hope y'all enjoyed day two!

Have a nice life!

Byeee

-Ash