Day 18: Traditions

Every year, there was a small party, hosted by Grian, which was always held in the Sahara meeting room. Everyone brought some food and ser it out on the large table, there was a huge Christmas tree in the corner, under which a small present for each person attending.

This year, like every year, Grian had invited the Concorp guys. They used this party as a chance to really get together just as friends. Each year a different company hosted, last year they had done this at Concorp.

They had all finished eating at the buffet and Grian and Scar were clearing it off of the table while Mumbo Iskall and Cub were discussing demise and who they all thought would be the likeliest of the dragon bros to win the game.

"Alright Everyone!" Grian said, clapping his hands together excitedly, "Tree presents!"

This was a sms tradition they had. Every year, one of them would get presents for all the others. This year it had been Grian's turn (and Scar got one for Grian so he wouldn't miss out)

"Alright, we'll start with Scar." Grian said after he finished handing them out. Scar nodded and began opening the wrapped present.

Inside was a Vex plush along with a pile of little Disney plushies, Scar tooke them and smiled at Grian.
"Thank you! O love them!" He said, hugging all of the plushies at once and then settings to work laying them out in a sort of scene on the table in front if him.

"You next Mumbo!" Grian said happily, looking at Mumbo, who was sat next to Scar. He snapped to attention and took the package.
"Alright." Mumbo said with a smile. He carefully took the paper off of the present and smiled as it revealed a plushie of a piece of redstone.
"I think I see a theme here." Mumbo laughed,
"Do you like it?" Grian asked.
"Of course I do Grian I love it." Mumbo said.
"Yay!" Grian said, sounding like an exited young child, "Iskall next!"

Iskall laughed at Grian's excitable energy and picked up his present. He tore off the paper to see a slime plushie.
"You got me an Iskallium plushie!" Iskall said, "And it has an adorable little face! I love it!"
"I'm so glad you like it!" Grian said, squealing, "Cub you now!" Grian pushed a larger package toward Cub, who took it carefully.

Cub unwrapped the present, inside was a Vex plushie, the same as Scar's as well as a box.
"What's in the box?" Asked Scar, trying to look over the table.
"It's a small spy camera drone thingy, it's small and unnoticeable so people," Grian glanced at Scar as he spoke, "won't be able to see it to shoot it down. I thought you might like it."
Cub laughed, "this is perfect." He said, "And these are adorable." He took the plushie and put it next to Scar's.

"We rule over the Disney kingdom!" Scar said laughing, organising the Disney plushies to look like they were bowing to the two vex plushies.

"Wait! We forgot Grian's!" Cub said, grabbing the last present from under the tree and handing it to Grian.

Grian took it grinning like an idiot, and tore the wrapping off of the present, which was a TNT plushie, Grian burst out laughing.

"I love it!" Grian said, "I love you guys! You're all the best friends ever! Even if done of us are rivals!"
_________________________________________
I think I'm getting better at the endings!

So I didn't exactly have an idea for this, so I used this tradition that my family have to give everyone a small, not very expensive, present after we eat the Christmas dinner. But I hate the actual roast dinner so I gave them a buffet instead!

I hope you enjoyed!

-Ash